i also agree with the topic of this post....RIP....Rest in PISS that is.

I hope his family rests in peace though.

Now that there is a little more evidence I agreee Rest In Piss

that was not right of him to kill his whole family cause his life was prolly f*cked up......... excuse my french

Wow. I guess he really was fucked up, I just needed some official proof that it was him before I started hatin or anything. Drugs are extremely dangerous & he was most likely on lots being 40years old now... I feel sorry for his family & sorry for him falling into an addiction like that. He obviously felt sympathy afterwards by placing the bibles there which also says for sure he wasn't in his right mind at the time he killed them, although something still doesn't add up to me... If he killed his wife on friday during a rage, why did he wait at least another day if not 2 to kill his son which would have had to happen during another rage unless he really was that fucked up without the drugs... May they ALL rest peacefully. I have been raised to forgive.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Guest MegaloManiac

Wow. I guess he really was fucked up, I just needed some official proof that it was him before I started hatin or anything. Drugs are extremely dangerous & he was most likely on lots being 40years old now... I feel sorry for his family & sorry for him falling into an addiction like that. He obviously felt sympathy afterwards by placing the bibles there which also says for sure he wasn't in his right mind at the time he killed them, although something still doesn't add up to me... If he killed his wife on friday during a rage, why did he wait at least another day if not 2 to kill his son which would have had to happen during another rage unless he really was that fucked up without the drugs... May they ALL rest peacefully. I have been raised to forgive.

sideeffects from roids can be depression

Archived