Yeah, I have very strong feelings for this subject, about 3 years ago a local bar owner shot his wife in the face with a shotgun, and then tried to kill himself by a shotgun to the head. BOTH OF THEM SURVIVED!! I have met his wife, I feel so bad for her. The surgery's are costing over 1 mill to reconstruct her face and she can't afford it, her husband is rotting in prison where he belongs. She's very lucky to be alive but she'll never be the same again because some asshole decides to take it to an extreme.

Edit: Whoever edited the RIP thing in the title I give props to, he deserves to rot in hell. I hope his family rests in peace.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

fuck that you kill your kid and wife, all your stupid ass wrestling careeer achievements mean jack shit anymore

i TOTALLY agree...fuck him

he doesnt deserve SHIT. took the pussy way out. he should have left his family at least

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Wow, you all are gonna look real salty if it is found as a case of homicide. I've read all the facts, but like they keep saying, NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVEN yet. I'm not one to jump to conclusions especially since Chris was one of my favorite wrestlers & it's extremely hard to conceive of him doing this type of thing. I agree that things don't look good on his part, but lets all wait for pure evidence to emerge instead of our gut instincts before we condemn a dead man who is still innocent until proven guilty. Thanks :mellow:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Authorities were investigating the deaths at a secluded Fayette County home as a murder-suicide and were not seeking any suspects. The official who described the manner of death spoke on the condition of anonymity because the information was to be released at a news conference later Tuesday.

Investigators believe Benoit (pronounced ben-WAH) killed his wife, 43-year-old Nancy, and son Daniel during the weekend and then himself Monday. The bodies were found Monday afternoon in three separate rooms of the house, off a gravel road about two miles from the Whitewater Country Club

associated press

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

He strangled Nancy(wife), smuthered his son, & hung himself

Okay, so I bust into your house while you just gone done cutting raw meat holding a bloody knife, the lady next door to you has just been murdered 5mins ago. I blame you because you live close by & were found with a bloody knife in hand. Forensics is working on finding out that the blood is from a cow or chicken which can take some time to clear your case, but meanwhile, I DON"T GIVE A FUCK! YOU"RE A MURDERER! (even though you have no violent history & everyone the police interviews says there's NO WAY you could have done it...

What kind of mentality is this? :huh:

Oh yeah, the kind I'm seeing in almost every post in this thread... :blink:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived