what kind of retard would pay $4300 for a set of components???

im not hating man, you're right, i'll never be able to afford them, but unlike the farrari, i dont want them, because i know that i could buy 2+ sets of WAY cheaper components, an amp for them, all the cables and wires, etc etc, and i'm pretty damn sure that my setup will sound way better than these 'top notch' speakers

9515g

xa-3000s

im not hating man, you're right, i'll never be able to afford them, but unlike the farrari, i dont want them, because i know that i could buy 2+ sets of WAY cheaper components, an amp for them, all the cables and wires, etc etc, and i'm pretty damn sure that my setup will sound way better than these 'top notch' speakers

Don't feed the troll brah...that niqqa never had some 10K$ speakers......

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

The crazy part is to some of the elite out there $4300 is less than they make in 10 minutes so these speakers make more sense to them than it does for the average Joe to spend $400.

I remember an article awhile back basically saying that to a guy like Gates buying a Ferrari is equal to a guy like me buying a candy bar.

lol thats BALLIN

this reminded me of an article i saw a while back, bill gates has been dethroned by a meskin with .5 billion more dolla bills stuffed in his pockets,

so i guess buying a lambo for him would be like me buying a 99cent burrito from circle k, lmao

9515g

xa-3000s

still not one reason why, other then they are out of all of your price ranges.

Ask bill about his 1500 dollar tweeters, ask him if they are worth the money...

all im seeing in this thread is you guys cant afford it so its "not worth it"

as to me not affording it thats hilarious, one of my amps cost more then 2 of your internet china made amps.

as to the others guys setup sounding better , non confrontational, id like to hear it as i enjoy great sounding cars, not saying you wont sound better , but if it does id like to hear just out of liking great sounding setups

These are pretty pricey too, found them a while back and this thread reminded me of them. I'm not hating on them at all, just figured since we're on the topic. I wanna hear a set.

http://www.woofersetc.com/p7178/CS-36030-Reference--Rainbow-Reference-69"-3Way-System.htm

These are pretty pricey too, found them a while back and this thread reminded me of them. I'm not hating on them at all, just figured since we're on the topic. I wanna hear a set.

http://www.woofersetc.com/p7178/CS-36030-Reference--Rainbow-Reference-69"-3Way-System.htm

thats the exact rainbow set i had lol maybe i exaggerated a tiny bit as to 10k

Good lord.. I know there are peoples would pay for something like that.. Don't know what have the world of peoples gone into...

Archived