rednekfisherman Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 Lol cedar key sucks daytona is way better 1999 gmc jimmy 4 door mtx thunder 1501d alpine cda-102 hifonics olympus 12(temporary) 2 sundown sa 15s
rednekfisherman Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 fuck ya! 352 all day Hell yea! 1999 gmc jimmy 4 door mtx thunder 1501d alpine cda-102 hifonics olympus 12(temporary) 2 sundown sa 15s
qu1cks1lver56 Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 Ya'll have St. Joseph's beach Ranked one of the top secluded beaches in the world a few years back.Have you ever been there? For sure that place is awesome, never been though, want to. Daytona beach ftmfw! ehh daytona seems overrated. Shiiiit this year it was Clearwater, Anna Maria Island, and Panama City for gettin' loose for Spring Break.Wasn't even a place to lay down there were so many people on those beaches.No exageration. Got that right Panama City was off the hook this year. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
David78 Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 shit i got by 3 area codes lol, 352/813/727 all depends on day and the month lol. ...............................____ ...............__________|___\____ ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O) 1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat 2 Sets of Sound-stream Components Sony Head-unit DDM Tuning 8000k's Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon) Green Led Wheel Wells Dark Red Tails Tint
UnderLoK Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 i live in sarasota A couple friends from HS moved down there back in the 90's. One moved back but as far as I know the other (and his brother) are still down there. They all lived a couple miles from 41 off of Bee Ridge. We used to stay on Long Boat (my Dad bought his condo for cheap in the 70's), but he sold it off so it's far less often that I make it down there My wife and I actually got married in the botanical gardens there. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
01xtreme Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 Hell, yeah...I couldn't imagine living anywhere other than FL. Lived in Bradenton for most of my life, Lived in orlando for about 3 years while going to college. I definitely agree that the loudest cars in the US come out of FL. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
kingcabon20s Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 I was born an raised in sarasota 941 before moving to lakeland 863. I thought the heat was bad in fl after moving to ga where its nice we have seasons up here but nuttin to do.. I miss everything I use to hate about fl now. pollen is twice as bad in ga than fl and if you think it's hot in florida you should live in the central valley of california where i live as well 559 .. it was 120 allllll summer.. it was a 100 couple nights still at 10. My seller feedback.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 No one said the biggest dislike yet: Hurricanes!!! I live in MS, and Katrina Wiped our cost OUT, but I live in North MS. I don't really worry about Hurricanes. And no one said the biggest plus about FL: Disney World!!!! The wifey and I are Disney World addicts. FL is like any state though- The panhandle is a bunch of rednecks, Middle FL is the Swamp, and the beaches have lots more Old folks and Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and Jamaicans. Really diverse state. All you have to do is to drive 30 minutes to completely change your scene and mood. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
newls1 Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 Fuck you asshole, my wife is cuban. Go fuck yourself you racist dick. ya, that was a little out-of-line. Cubans are GOOD PEOPLE (for the most part) and cuban women are some of the FINEST LOOKING FEMALES ON THE PLANET, NEXT TO BRAZILIANS . I lived 95% of my life in West Palm Beach FL (wellington to be exact) and if I could afford to move back, I would in a heart beat. FL has the best weather, women, night life, ect........ I loved the FLAT LANDS of FL, as it made for some excellent race tracks (MOROSO, Bradenton, etc...) I enjoyed FL so much. The only negitive I can think of is property taxes and home owners insurance (which are the reasons I no longer live there) After the 04 hurricane season, EVERYTHING became out of control I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
bobonit Posted April 11, 2010 Report Posted April 11, 2010 ya, that was a little out-of-line. Cubans are GOOD PEOPLE (for the most part) and cuban women are some of the FINEST LOOKING FEMALES ON THE PLANET, NEXT TO BRAZILIANS . I lived 95% of my life in West Palm Beach FL (wellington to be exact) and if I could afford to move back, I would in a heart beat. FL has the best weather, women, night life, ect........ I loved the FLAT LANDS of FL, as it made for some excellent race tracks (MOROSO, Bradenton, etc...) I enjoyed FL so much. The only negitive I can think of is property taxes and home owners insurance (which are the reasons I no longer live there) After the 04 hurricane season, EVERYTHING became out of control Come on back!! There are thousands of foreclosures up for sale, including Wellington. Even all those new developments on 441 where the houses went for almost a million dollars during the boom, they are going for peanuts now. Edit: just saw the insurance part... That hasn't changed though. 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.