cqtama Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 Warning: alot of cursing. people who cant spell worth a fucking damn. this pisses me off so fckng bad! thread/ R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
Red-navi-916 Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 Your rant is like trying to dial gods number to get a hit on someone you don't like! Bro seriously you can hate it all you want, but that isn't going to change anything! Also my girl types liKe ThIZ aNd iTz AnN0yInG but it's the way they chose! BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
dwright27 Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 ebonics and text-typing is ftl. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Hellbound Train Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 T|-|1$ T|-|R3/-\|) 1$ F\_/1_1_ 0F F/-|1|_
az73 Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 T|-|1$ T|-|R3/-\|) 1$ F\_/1_1_ 0F F/-|1|_ ^^^^^^^hey i could read that one^^^^^^^^ :yahoo: sony m60ui polk mid/hi's infinity 6000m on tower fosgate p3d212 x2 fosgate p400-4 fosgate t1000-1bd im ona boat bitch My boat build funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!
chud Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 Fucking gay thread is fucking gay indeed You can't fix stupid
IH8PunkRok Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 ebonics and text-typing is ftl. you do understand that "ftl" is considered text-typing right? -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Twistedchild420 Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 Fucking this^^^^^ My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
BulletInjection Posted April 12, 2010 Report Posted April 12, 2010 I hate when you do not capitalize "I" that is all My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.