Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not hardly, twisted. I rarely troll.

If this is who i think it is then i call bullshit! lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png
Posted

chud, if you dislike the 360 so much, why are you still in this thread? And btw, my 360 has NEVER had any problems what so ever, maybe you should learn not to abuse shit.

Nice score man!

I'm in the thread because I choose to be in the thread. I'm sorry that I don't share your opinion.

And I abuse nothing.

- My guest room has a television in it that was purchased when I was 12. Still 100% functional.

- The first car I ever owned is still on the road to this day.

- The stereo in my shop was a christmas present from my grandmother. She died in 1996

The "stop abusing shit" argument is what every 360 fanboy falls back on. I've got some news for ya, the 360's fail rate is WAY up there. Are all of these people "abusing" their consoles? Nope, that can't be the problem. Must be junk...

You can't fix stupid

Posted

get ready shops or some idiot out there to have to repair this piece of shit when it the death ring or what ever the fuck thats called comes on haha

:orly3: what about sending it in for warranty? i just got one from some retard that thought his was toast and nothing could be done. he got it 2 yrs ago. i paid 10 bucks for it sent it in xbox fixed it and sent it back.. all i paid was shipping there :yahoo:

op its a waste of time asking that question. some hate them AS YOU CAN SEE lol and some love them. if your happy you got a deal.. for me anything is a good deal if i can sell it for more later :good:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

LOL @ chud. Your lack of a valid point other than "the consoles I bought died on me QQ!" is honestly childish. My 360 has failed 3 times in the 4 years I've had it and it was free repairs every time. And, no, I didn't have any extended warranty. Didn't pay for shipping, didn't pay for repairs. Console was gone for 2 weeks and I got a month of LIVE out of it. And at no point did I regret buying it. It's got the best exclusive games of all 3 "next-gen" consoles and other than Blu-Ray I don't see anything the PS3 has on it. The $5 a month I pay for LIVE is more than worth the amount of content I get for it.

What it comes down to is that Sony's a hardware company, so their hardware will probably always be "beefier" and more reliable, but Microsoft's a software company, so they'll always be pushing the latest and greatest content onto their console.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

If this is who i think it is then i call bullshit! lol

Who do you think it is? By the way, the two of us have never had a single argument...

You can't fix stupid

Posted

360-1.jpg

Both were purchased brand new and neither was used much or abused. Even so, both failed. I had others, but they're in the landfill now...where they belong

360 = junk

Humm... Bought mine used like 3 years ago, have 7+ days of playing cod mw2, and play movies and other various games on it ALL THE TIME. . . . . . Never had a problem. You're doing something wrong. <_<

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted

:orly3: what about sending it in for warranty?

If I remember correctly, the warranty for Microsoft's repairs is 6 months. Sometimes 360's last longer than that. When they do last longer, the repairs cost over $100.

You can't fix stupid

Posted

sounds like a good deal to me

ps3 has better picture

but!

360 has better online play

so take your pick?

PS3 doesn't have better picture. Both output at full 1080p. If you're referring to Blu-Ray, that has nothing to do with the game graphics on the console.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

I'm in the thread because I choose to be in the thread. I'm sorry that I don't share your opinion.

And I abuse nothing.

- My guest room has a television in it that was purchased when I was 12. Still 100% functional.

- The first car I ever owned is still on the road to this day.

- The stereo in my shop was a christmas present from my grandmother. She died in 1996

The "stop abusing shit" argument is what every 360 fanboy falls back on. I've got some news for ya, the 360's fail rate is WAY up there. Are all of these people "abusing" their consoles? Nope, that can't be the problem. Must be junk...

Didn't take very good care of grandma, did we? :ban2:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

ok chud stop product bashing and being an overall retard. That's not what this site is about. You don't like the 360 we get it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 557 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...