Jump to content

I have some new toys. Rainbow mmmmmmmmmmm


TheSundownFire

Recommended Posts

Posted

Might be going in tomorrow evening. Depends on what I get myself into.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

Posted

finally...rainbows that ARENT gay.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

You think about running them active on the 50.4? I'm considering doing it with my comps. I'd rather get a nice HU that can do 3 way active, but I'm thinking about just using the crossovers on the 50.4.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Posted

You think about running them active on the 50.4? I'm considering doing it with my comps. I'd rather get a nice HU that can do 3 way active, but I'm thinking about just using the crossovers on the 50.4.

Im running them with the passive crossover for now. Active is a little over my head for now as far as setting up proper crossovers. But the 50.4 could definitely do it which is one of the main reasons I upgraded speaker amps. I needed an amp that can bandpass the mid. Rather than just do high pass like my SS amp.

I need to break out my Germanglish owners manual and check out the factory xover specs. And figure out where the hell to mount them. Since theyre rather thick and round.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

Posted

Man its been like a week aren't these in yet? I need moar pixors!

99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...