Sonic Electronix

Wasnt there a post here not to long ago. Saying how that meter would be up 10dbs off one day then just a couple dbs the next day?

Yup. Massive fluctuations based on temperature, humidity, that kind of thing.

The russian one uses the same Motorola MAP sensor that the Termlab does though, so I would expect it to perform about the same ;)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Here is a link to a thread I started inquiring about the Russian meter, SPL-Labs.

Clicky Linky

The Russian meter will never replace the termlab. I see the Russian meter as an inexpensive tuning tool that's as accurate at the termlab.

I'm off to a slow start, but pretty soon I'll have a SPL-Labs LCD Bass Meter in my hands. I'll post a review for all to see and critique.

Questions and inquiries are welcome.

Cheers

that makeitloud meter wont count as proof. i got one a long time ago thinking it would be a fun tool but its crap. the biggest problem is that your probably using a crap DMM that isnt accurate. there will be a difference in reading if you use a true rms meter or not. then you get into the other factors and the list goes on and on.

people on here use ONE method as proof and that is with a TL, above the dash, car sealed up.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.