all I'm gonna say is.. I LAUGH at anybody who gets their "job" taken by an illegal immigrant. What could your job possibly be for you to lose it to an illegal? The cops are just gonna pull over any Hispanic person that they see and it will do nothing but cause even more trouble.

here is the problem, people talk about the bill and have absolutely no clue how it works.

being checked for proper immigrant status is a secondary action to a primary offense. what that means is that the LEO has to already have you in a tier 2 encounter, before your immigrant status can be questioned. a tier 2 encounter is where you are being legally detained, and are not free to go on your way. the officer cannot create an encounter with you solely for the purpose of checking your status.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

yep, racial profiling...because mexicans are the only illegal immigrants in america

How bout teamht your a fuckin douhebag and a bitch and i know you wouldnt say that to my face cuz u'd be dropped and another thing only mexicans will be getting pulled. Ya show your papers but why the fuck im i going to be wasting my time showung my papers when i should have too since im a citizen haha

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

the officer cannot create an encounter with you solely for the purpose of checking your status.

you're right about that. But they will purposely pull over every Hispanic person that they see with an air freshener hanging from the mirror (which is illegal, but people just don't get pulled over for it)

How bout teamht your a fuckin douhebag and a bitch and i know you wouldnt say that to my face cuz u'd be dropped and another thing only mexicans will be getting pulled. Ya show your papers but why the fuck im i going to be wasting my time showung my papers when i should have too since im a citizen haha

There is so much fail in your thread. And as a general rule of thumb, anyone who feels better about themselves trying to act tough over the internet are the real bitches. you're trying to resort to physical violence to prove...I have no idea what you're trying to prove because your post was almost as stupid as you are.

Hispanics are not the only immigrants in America. Steps have to be made to protect our freedoms. This law does not enable racial profiling in the way many believe. Proof of citizenship is easy. These are my points.

Yours...only show that you should be deported to an education. Here's how I look at it, pull up your panties and have a real conversation like a big kid or come up to AFC in anchorage or Rage in the Cage in Arizona. If not, change your tampon.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

My opinion on it? Well, if you're here illegally, you have NO RIGHTS in our country. No need to go into detail, but if used properly, this will severely help with illegal immigration. Sounds like a great idea! How about we stop outsourcing jobs first?

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

There is so much fail in your thread. And as a general rule of thumb, anyone who feels better about themselves trying to act tough over the internet are the real bitches. you're trying to resort to physical violence to prove...I have no idea what you're trying to prove because your post was almost as stupid as you are.

Hispanics are not the only immigrants in America. Steps have to be made to protect our freedoms. This law does not enable racial profiling in the way many believe. Proof of citizenship is easy. These are my points.

Yours...only show that you should be deported to an education. Here's how I look at it, pull up your panties and have a real conversation like a big kid or come up to AFC in anchorage or Rage in the Cage in Arizona. If not, change your tampon.

Haha im a acting hard shit if u met me in real life i'd be the same way. You're just another piece of shit on the internet saying all your'e racial shit hiding behind your're computer and if you want to meet come to reno to the reno academy, dont think your're the only one that cage fights haha and im just tired of all you that arn't colored that think this law is ok because you will never have to deal with it unlike mexicans are, either way when this law DOESN'T pass then just know theres a good reason why it didn't bitch. I was born in the u.s. and i do support tighter border patrols, but i dont support this law because whatever it states evryone knows who they're really targeting.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Haha im a acting hard shit if u met me in real life i'd be the same way. You're just another piece of shit on the internet saying all your'e racial shit hiding behind your're computer and if you want to meet come to reno to the reno academy, dont think your're the only one that cage fights haha and im just tired of all you that arn't colored that think this law is ok because you will never have to deal with it unlike mexicans are, either way when this law DOESN'T pass then just know theres a good reason why it didn't bitch. I was born in the u.s. and i do support tighter border patrols, but i dont support this law because whatever it states evryone knows who they're really targeting.

I thought the law was targeting ILLEGALS, gosh you're slow.

I didn't say academy, I stated actual cage fighting if you feel prone to violence. Don't think im the only one that fights, just tired of the little girls talking about if if if. Feel free to come on out or shut it, no ones impressed with your retarded internet rambling. Show me where I was talking shit about anyone? Other than your simple self. You hate people talking shit behind their keyboards...when youre the only one talking shit? Ha ha ha, you seriously can not be this dumb.

Sigh...maybe you should know what you're talking about before talking about skin color. I'm not even white dipshit, I just know how to spell, use complete sentences, convey my thoughts accurately through completed sentences, and know how to think. For your information I am samoan and my daughter is half mexican.

Maybe you should try not looking so stupid. You only give actual racists ammunition when you show how dumb you are.

No discrimination intended, but if you're complaining about laws that you seem to think target your specific race, then leave the U.S? Its not like ONLY hispanic people are crossing into the U.S from Mexico...you just need to stop feeling personally targeted.

And when this law DOESN'T pass? Are you seriously this slow? Doesn't telemundo show the news? Lol

Can't help it..I LOLD

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Lol, I laughed when I read his post. Um...done and done buddy. Did he think illegals were leaving Arizona just because?

Fuck the illegals. Black, brown, European, oriental or whatever. If your here illegally GTFO. Sorry but the illegals out here cause too many fucking issues, and are a nuisance. The 'jobs' they work I know TONS of unemployed who would LOVE them.

X2

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Archived