Sonic Electronix

if you got two dual four ohm subs you must wire them either 4ohm or 1ohm if you have just one amp. that RF 600.1bd doesn't go down to 1 ohm stable it will clip. so they really did wire it up correctly. you need to either get one more amp or trade them dual 4ohms in and get dual 2ohm subs. hope this helps.

Ok, I understand the subs are fine, the amp sucks gotcha. I'm buying the T2000bd amp for $400 dollars =).

I'll wire the P600 to my comps when I get them.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

hey twigz, where you from? there is an extreme audio here as well...

i'm from illinois, and I met up with sum1 today from the forums as well.

he's coming over to my house later.

I'm ok with my amp being 4 ohm, and subs 4 ohm, but I don't understand why it's not even allowing me to bring my Bass settings up, or have the volume loud. Same shit that happened last time and they said the amp fried. Only thing I can think of is this amp doesn't have enuff power to handle the Bass.

The subs hit fine, but the amp can't power them.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

just get a bigger amp

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

So, I waited a month or more for my P600 punch amp right. I got my car fixed and I wen't today to go pick it up and I asked them what's the ohms at? He's got the amp set to 4 ohm, and the subs set to 4 ohm. I'm like well can you fix it and set it to 1 ohm? He's like yah we can do it for $40.00 dollars, we'll have to charge you because we have to take the subs out and re wire them and blah blah blah. I'm like, FUCKING BULL SHIT!. At first I didn't believe I was getting ripped off here but after my last visit I've realized they are a bunch of money hungry bastards. So, I'm meeting up with slim8605 today because we both live in the same spot and we figured let's meet up n shit and mayb we can re wire them our selves but i'm pissed off now because that's bull shit. My Subs arent even hitting their peek, my subs are set to 4 ohm because that's what the amp is, so my subs are hitting 500 rms, and at that rate I can't put my volume past 25 with the Bass at +2 without it fucking distorting on me. I'm fucking pissed. In conclusion, I met a dude from term pro who does all his own custom installs, he's gonna hook me up PHAT and for cheap.

FUCK XTREME AUDIO!.

I don't know bro, if you dropped your car off at my shop without telling me exactly what you wanted then hell yeah I would charge you to pull them and redo it.

It's not the matter of money but more of time.

It's an easy swap so just dig into it and redo it.

I don't send my customers out ( unless they ask ) with everything wired low. I don't want them back asking why something I installed is fried.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I don't know bro, if you dropped your car off at my shop without telling me exactly what you wanted then hell yeah I would charge you to pull them and redo it.

It's not the matter of money but more of time.

It's an easy swap so just dig into it and redo it.

I don't send my customers out ( unless they ask ) with everything wired low. I don't want them back asking why something I installed is fried.

yah, I hear you. when the amp fried it was the same it's at now 4 ohm.

Same thing occurs, I put my Bass setting to lets say +4. I turn the volume up to 25 or more and the bass stops hitting from the subs.

I'm not gonna waste my time calling them up and telling them the same thing is happening and wait another month 1/2 to get it refurbished a 2nd time.

when I had the T1500 I had Bass + 7 eq at max, and bass boost, and could blast volume to 33 wif no distortion.

this amp can't even do half of that.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

cause it is half of that...or almost :blink:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

cause youre clipping the amp. you dont EVER turn all your knobs up. especially since you dont have the electrical to do it. thats plain stupid, or as you say, the lack of knowledge in audio.

yah, the amp cant push out what I want I was talking to my buddie on term pro for an hour 1/2 and telling him what was happening I'm probally going to buy the T2000 bd amp an run it to the P3's and just hold onto the amp until I get my Components.

and yeah, I lack Knowledge but im learning every day more and more trial and error.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

yah, the amp cant push out what I want I was talking to my buddie on term pro for an hour 1/2 and telling him what was happening I'm probally going to buy the T2000 bd amp an run it to the P3's and just hold onto the amp until I get my Components.

and yeah, I lack Knowledge but im learning every day more and more trial and error.

avg output at 1 ohm is around 2800 watts for a t2000.1bd.

and at 4 ohms is around 1300 watts,so you better be careful

or you will fry your subs.keep the gain cut all the way down.

i would'nt even try a 1 ohm load.thats way to much for those subs.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004