DB Drag 2X LCCA lake County is throwing a 2X event

WCA Rusty

my head is about to explode trying to decide what show to go to...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Are we still putting money for a wcf payoff like 10 extra?

Don't need it this year, lol not enough shows and money in pot at this point.

you said that exact same thing last year and i walked way with like 600 bucks....

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

so what show is everyone going to im gonna go to the visalia one meca rules never competed i think i qualify in modified m3

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Alpine cda 9886

4 AA Mayhem 15"s dual 1.4

1 Dc 9k

10.5 cubes tuned at 36hz

156.1 dash 154.6 meca mod 4 157.0 kick

2 xs power d3100s

mechman 270 amp

2011 Ca state champ meca modified 4 and p&p 4..

VIDEOS.............BUILD LOG

you said that exact same thing last year and i walked way with like 600 bucks....

Ya well thats you.

I think I got 102 bucks and I went to many shows. I believe i was like 4th in points on the west past last year I know Nyman Alpine and Jim were ahead....

I probably had some of the stiffest competition class in db drag. I only recall a few bye default wins.

Shows how crooked that is. I rather have cheaper events cause WCF is always a I dunno.

Not trying to make this about me, lack of info is the real problem. I know what the price is on termpro. Says 2x their.

So I expect a 2x show with 2x trophys, what ever is posted I am sure most competitors just want to know, to be prepared.

If it's more we understand, but the price posted is what I expect to pay.

so what show is everyone going to im gonna go to the visalia one meca rules never competed i think i qualify in modified m3

im in mod 3 and .7 dbs off from the current world recored with a 151.6 might want to change fuse's to go to a diff class

what kind of car whats your system and seats or anything removed from behind the b pillar and what size fuses do you have going to your sub amps? ill tell you what class your in

danny just give doug a call and voice your concrens???????????

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived