Floyd Mayweather vs Shane Mosley.

Mayweather vs Mosley  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Who do you guys think will win?

Even though I really am hoping Mosley wins, I think Mayweather is much better as a boxer.

Notice, I say boxer. They're several good "brawlers" or "fighters" in boxing such as:

• Pacquiao-Hard Hitting and more endurance than the energizer bunny.
  • De La Hoya- Hard Hitter. (Old now.)
  • Mike Tyson- Extremely fast, Hard hitting, and very high endurance for a heavy weight.
  • Mosley- Great fighter, hard hitting, decent endurance.

On another note the amount of known "boxers" is relatively low. When it comes to "famous" boxers I think of two:

• Muhammad Ali- Considered one of the greatest boxers of all time, hit hard, hit fast, hit counters. fought in the outside.
  • Mayweather- Very Defensive, great countering skils, master of the jab.

Some are going to argue that all Mayweather does is Jab, Counter, Defend, Run around and repeat. But If he's still undefeated he must be doing something right.

Don't get me wrong I think Mosley is a great fighter but I don't believe that'll he'll be able to outsmart Mayweather.

Some quotes from Mayweather:

"To be honest with you, I normally beat guys with my C game and I don’t have to pull my A or B game out."

"He can have heart, he can hit harder and he can be stronger, but there's no fighter smarter than me."

And finally the reason I want him to lose:

I’m running my mouth a lot and I’m looking for a guy to shut me up. If you don’t shut me up I’m going to keep running my mouth.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

BUMP for the event.

think 2 people will get it on

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

hopefully mosley wins i want someone to shut maywehter the f#$k up. good fight tho!!!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

hopefully mosley wins i want someone to shut maywehter the f#$k up. good fight tho!!!

they fighting yet?

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

i bet mosely i lost a dub on that bish. fuck that. cant win em all i guess

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i bet mosely i lost a dub on that bish. fuck that. cant win em all i guess

i won $950. would have been $1050 but cant force my brother to pay up...broke ass college kids...lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?