dB Don Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 I saw your vids(thread) on the chaos, absolutely insane what your doing do subs rated at 800 watts rms Ya I set out to find the toughest 300 dollar 15" subwoofer last year so I sent out emails some prices were quite high some I tested of friends and dealers. Absolutely nothing took the abuse that these chaos are doing. They are still working perfectly so have yet to break them. If theres a manufacture out there who wants to try send me four $300 retail dual 1 ohm 15's. If they beat the chaos I will publicly eat my words. -Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder
superdave07 Posted May 2, 2010 Author Report Posted May 2, 2010 Id love to run DD at least 2500s but I used to buy them at dealer cost and now that we are not longer in touch with that i have no idea what they would cost me? Im just asking for some opinions i didnt mean to start a dispute lol Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
superdave07 Posted May 2, 2010 Author Report Posted May 2, 2010 does anyone know who to contact for some pricing on DD stuff. im close enough to them id go and pick them up and pay cash lol. If not im leaning toward either AA's or the AQhdc3's. I would like to run the 2500 DDs or the 3500s if they were in my price range. Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
chud Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 does anyone know who to contact for some pricing on DD stuff. im close enough to them id go and pick them up and pay cash lol. If not im leaning toward either AA's or the AQhdc3's. I would like to run the 2500 DDs or the 3500s if they were in my price range. [email protected] You can't fix stupid
superdave07 Posted May 2, 2010 Author Report Posted May 2, 2010 [email protected] Thanks i lost all my contact info for them when the shop i was working for closed. Thanks again Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
chud Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 Thanks i lost all my contact info for them when the shop i was working for closed. Thanks again No prolbem. Hopefully you won't have to take a mortgage out on your home in order to buy the DD subs you want. Their equipment really is obscenely overpriced. You can't fix stupid
superdave07 Posted May 2, 2010 Author Report Posted May 2, 2010 How would i go about getting some prices on some Havcos? 65802 area code Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
chud Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 How would i go about getting some prices on some Havcos? 65802 area code (702)-476-8587, Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm I don't know if they sell direct. You may have to contact a dealer. I'm sure they'll point you in the right direction. You can't fix stupid
n8ball2013 Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 I don't know how much the Havoc sells for, but the DD 9500's are straight up ridiculous. The 3515e is $507 bone stock. If you want carbon fiber cone & dustcap, you're looking at $800+. If I'm not mistaken, the 9515 is even more expensive than that. And yes, dude's pricing is incorrect. thats a touch high last time I called to check. of course it all depends on dealer location and all that buy my direct price isnt that high THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
TeamHT Posted May 2, 2010 Report Posted May 2, 2010 say what you want, im a firm believer and will always throw pioneer championships out as an option, lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.