Explorer Sport Build: Dual alts, 8 12s, 3400 watts, 154 DB!!!

dude i fucking love this build..i legitimately might copy this exactly, minus the amp..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

what´s your tuning frequency hommie?

its high. something like 38 hz its hard to calculate cuz of how the box is designed. its not as simple as plugging in the dimensions and presto. i have to calculate for my volume for the upper and lower chambers then go from there. but i think its around 38 hz

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

dude i fucking love this build..i legitimately might copy this exactly, minus the amp..

im glad you like it man. too bad youre not closer im actually trying to get rid of this setup to go with something bigger. i would just give you the box lol the only thing that sucks is getting the box in and out. it takes two or three people. you have to lift one side above the window line then have the other person lift the other side high enough that you can rotate it and it drags across the panels and when done perfectly is just a hair away from the side window. last time i pulled it out i slid a corner agross the window and almost scratched my tint up. i wouldve been pissed

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

I´m asking you this because , on my explorer, tuning frequency is VERY sensitive, mine it´s a 4 doors and everything that i tune above 39 hz starts dropping the score no matter what the box size is, since yours it´s 2 doors and cabin is smaller, maybe the tuning frequency affects even more than mine, what i´m trying to say, is that i love your system and the score is very nice, but you could be louder with a lower tuning believe it or not, once again, that´s what my explorer have showed me, this doesn´t means that yours it´s the same :yahoo:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I´m asking you this because , on my explorer, tuning frequency is VERY sensitive, mine it´s a 4 doors and everything that i tune above 39 hz starts dropping the score no matter what the box size is, since yours it´s 2 doors and cabin is smaller, maybe the tuning frequency affects even more than mine, what i´m trying to say, is that i love your system and the score is very nice, but you could be louder with a lower tuning believe it or not, once again, that´s what my explorer have showed me, this doesn´t means that yours it´s the same :yahoo:

ya im planning a rebuild. depending on funds ill either rebuild a box the tens or im gonna get 4 15s and wall behind the second row. it all comes down to money really.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

Hey I never realized that you were in washington. I was on that Term-lab this week I have an Exploder also (150 burp and 149 at the dash and 150 in the kick). I was thinking about going to the show last weekend but couldn't make it cause of classes. I am on the east side of the state, Spokane. Build looks good. I am gonna make it to some shows this summer we will have to meet up I want a demo. :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Hey I never realized that you were in washington. I was on that Term-lab this week I have an Exploder also (150 burp and 149 at the dash and 150 in the kick). I was thinking about going to the show last weekend but couldn't make it cause of classes. I am on the east side of the state, Spokane. Build looks good. I am gonna make it to some shows this summer we will have to meet up I want a demo. :drinks:

do you have the two door that justin built? i saw a build log for it on caco if so. sick ass system bro

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

Yeah that's mine. I have a build log here to. Check out the link in my sig. It has the Tl video on page 2. I am gonna change a few things up this summer. Justin does some awesome work.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

ya man i finally got to check out his blazer at the show in vancouver. that thing is nasty. it sucks that he has so many problems with that amp though. i heard hes gonna run a pair of dc 9ks though

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

Looks good dude!

thanks man!

are those 18's, i have the same truck

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1