Sacramento May 15th

atsaubrey

yo navi you should let me paint your box! :)

haha I'll be out there spectating and listening to some dope ass systems :good:

iight come over tomorrow i cant paint anyway lol... plus i hate painting so eitherway lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

iight come over tomorrow i cant paint anyway lol... plus i hate painting so eitherway lol

work.. hit me up on friday I'll make it look legit

if its the box I'm thinking I already prepped it for a super glossy fuckin baby bottom smooth finish you'll see

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

work.. hit me up on friday I'll make it look legit

if its the box I'm thinking I already prepped it for a super glossy fuckin baby bottom smooth finish you'll see

i dont want to wait until Friday im trying to have it playing one of those days lol... and its only the top thats smooth as a babies bottom i sanded it today and primered it(not the top) and i bought that leather from Joannes and it just happens to be able to cover the top of the box, so im covering the top of the box with that and the back front and sides are going to be painted all black

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

if you guys have any questions about your system ask me

info i need to put you in your class

what size fuses going to the sub amp only and how many

how many subs and what size

street classes are just like drag cargo area below the window so tell me if you got a high box or is missing seats and i can tell you what class you will be in and what to change to be in a differnt class if you troubles with the rule book

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Ill just post up my info since you offered to help, 2 18"s under the window line, 200 amp fuse going to each sub amp, 2 sub amps total, I have fuses on my power wire from front to rear too if that matters, and yes seat is removed

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

That would be mod 5 the highest class change the fuses to the sub amps to 150 amp fuses (just for the show) and that would put you in mod 4 and I think you would do well in that class rember your allowed to open doors windows whateva in meca

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

welll i dont want to compete i just want to come kick it. but i want to park my car in there?? or where is it at?

It's 30 bucks for for each, so SPL SQ and Drive by. if you do more than one the dude gives it to you for a 25 flat.. so 50 for two of 75 for three. Yeah if you just show up to check the cars and the shows, not one show thus far has charged anyone to park and peep. Matter of fact more cars show up that don't compete than those that do typically. Should be stylin.

Count me in!

HU: Kenwood KDC-MP745U.

Sub: AQ HDC 15

Amp: Hifonics BXi 1610D for sub, ZXi 6410 for mids highs

Speakers: 6.5 premium MB Quarts components,6.5 MB Quart premium coaxial back doors

Wiring: KLMX Kable 1/0g for Big 3.Double up 4g from battery to trunk...for now.

Big 3: YUP!

Battery: Shuriken SK-BT35 to the trunk.

Randoms: Flush mounted Stinger blue digital voltmeter. Flush mounted Memphis 7band EQ- 16-EQ50. phoenix gold 2 channel line driver.

Archived