SMD Decals...I wish I could find em 8)

Tech Force Services

I believe you can find them on this site...yeah, when you go to the site, its in the top left. They start at like $2.50 and go to $20.00 according to the size you get. This is my homeboy, and he is the official decal dealer for SMD. Check him out and support him!

mivtCK.png

• 2 weeks later...

Have I got a story for you guys!

I will say, I love stickers, but they do attract the wrong people. Most of the time it lets thieves know whos cars to go after. If you do put on stickers, have a 2 way alarm with good distance. I have the viper 5902, put it in myself, and it saved me about $3000 dollars, at least, worth of my whole system.

I work at Best Buy, at the time I was on the sales floor, now I am in the install bay, anyways I went to go take a piss on black friday and the next thing I know my keyfob is telling me the doors where opened while I was taking a piss. When it says the door is open it is in fact open, unlike some sensors that can falsely tell you there is an issue, like a shock or proximity sensor. Now it was black friday so we had to park a good 1/3 mile away in another parking lot so there was room for all the nut head shoppers looking for a good deal. So I go to run for my car with no coat, freezing cold as hell, and start coming up on my car. From first glance I couldn't see anyone, so I was like wtf, my stomach was churning like a freaking cement truck (I have never dealt with a break in before). Well I come around the corner of my car, also on the way to my car I put it in panic mode, so the siren would stay on, and I get up to my 99 dodge grand caravan, ha ha, and the sliding door was open with some dudes feet hanging out. I go and yell at him "What the F**K are you doing!!!!" and he decides to reply as if it was his car, he thought I was just someone walking up on someones car, he says "This is my car man, this is mine", I was pissed to high heaven. So I swear and curse and yell. He had my sub box tilted up against my back window drilling out the screws that hold in my amps, luckly because of my 5902 he only managed to get 1 screw out before I ran out there, lmao, he did start on the second one. I scared him so much that when he left after I said I was calling the cops that he left his drill in my car. I tried looking for his plates but he didnt have a REAR one, which sucks!! Kinda hard for the cops to find a male in a black car, or mexican decent who had a white shirt on >_< Anyways, he busted my door lock in, popped the hood, cause the alarm went off, and attempted to cut a shit load of wires to try and disable the siren, but only cut my HID harness >_< the moral of the story is, next time I need to come from behind the van and slam the sliding door on his legs, which I will do next time. When you get in a situation like this you react different then you would think. The whole time we were yelling, I had the though running through my head "Does he have a knife, does he have a knife" and that is the only thing that kept me from beating the shit out of him. The cops will do nothing for you as far as finding your items or the person, even though this would be a felony for the value of the stuff he tried stealing, to my knowledge at least. Stickers do attract attention, alarms do not. Next time I am going to have my alarm on silent, so the siren stays off, and only I am notified, because then they won't try and cut all the damn wires under the hood >_< and then you have the advantage of surprise. I now carry Fox 5.3 pepper spray on my everywhere, and have a more planned out idea on how to combat someone like this. Also, don't let the cops know they left stuff behind, they take it for so called "finger prints" but do nothing.

The moral of this, if you have stickers you need one that lets them know "I will be out there to kick your ass if you break in" on top of having an alarm system, or do not have stickers. They do attract attention, he pulled mine out of all the cars there because of a 5 foot wide 6 inch tall "Kicker Livin loud" Sticker that goes across my windshield. I love the look of them, but they can be bad, sadly :(

btw, the main amp he was going for was my 2010 Kicker ZX2500.1, ha ha, glad he didn't get it, I am now going to use bolts with the nuts behind the panels, making it much harder to get them off, that way its not a simple, use a philips and take them out, oh, and I plan on lining the back of my panel with razor blades, that will get anyone who messes with my car to think twice :P hope you enjoyed my long story, ha ha

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

That is quite possibly the longest story I have ever read on SMD, I usually just skip past them but I figured I should read this. That sucks that they almost jacked your brand new amp! But at least your alarm saved the day, one question though, did your boss ask why you went sprinting out of the store? lol

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

2nd on th boss part? And 2nd on the smashing his legs! My girls car was a b to get her box in so I don't worry much about hers. Took me a whole day to tear out the back seat and a couple bars to get it to fit. I would love to sit on my deck and watch the guy that goes for her subs.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

2nd on th boss part? And 2nd on the smashing his legs! My girls car was a b to get her box in so I don't worry much about hers. Took me a whole day to tear out the back seat and a couple bars to get it to fit. I would love to sit on my deck and watch the guy that goes for her subs.

thats a good way to defend, the harder it goes in, the harder it takes to get it out. My boss actually came out after about 10 minutes and I showed him the damage, he wasn't mad at all that I ran out, I would have ran out even if he would have said I would be fired, ha ha. I really wish I would have smashed his legs, I just don't know the laws, the law can then turn on your and make me get in big trouble, so idk. I will never park over there again, even when told to, I will not risk my stuff. Yea, that was a long story, it was a scary day, but a good lesson learned, next time they will be facing hidden razor blades :P I am tempted to put blades lining my cars hood, but that would be bad for the oil change guy, XD

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

• 1 month later...

thats a good way to defend, the harder it goes in, the harder it takes to get it out. My boss actually came out after about 10 minutes and I showed him the damage, he wasn't mad at all that I ran out, I would have ran out even if he would have said I would be fired, ha ha. I really wish I would have smashed his legs, I just don't know the laws, the law can then turn on your and make me get in big trouble, so idk. I will never park over there again, even when told to, I will not risk my stuff. Yea, that was a long story, it was a scary day, but a good lesson learned, next time they will be facing hidden razor blades :P I am tempted to put blades lining my cars hood, but that would be bad for the oil change guy, XD

after your story i will now be removing my re audio sticker :angry:

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

I got my DC Audio sticker and my NRA sticker on my car. Oh and an autopage 915 alarm...

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

@ dereileak

I have those type of decals

f7d347a7.jpg

I think I will be going to order those right now

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

Archived