CNF Kevosinn Posted May 5, 2010 Report Posted May 5, 2010 Im going to be buying 8 sets of components for my new set up and I was wondering if anyone has used the crescendo components? I was thinking about doing kicker ks components but I would rather try something else. *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
audiofanaticz Posted May 5, 2010 Report Posted May 5, 2010 Im going to be buying 8 sets of components for my new set up and I was wondering if anyone has used the crescendo components? I was thinking about doing kicker ks components but I would rather try something else. I dont even think they are available yet?
CNF Kevosinn Posted May 5, 2010 Author Report Posted May 5, 2010 I dont even think they are available yet? hmm ya it says coming soon on their site but you can add to cart so im not sure *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
audiofanaticz Posted May 5, 2010 Report Posted May 5, 2010 hmm ya it says coming soon on their site but you can add to cart so im not sure possibly presale?
CNF Kevosinn Posted May 5, 2010 Author Report Posted May 5, 2010 possibly presale? just sent them an email so we will see *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
jizazz12 Posted May 5, 2010 Report Posted May 5, 2010 my understanding is that this will be the second run of component's, those who have them say that they love them. i'm interested myself as to how they sound as i'm in the market for some 6.5's. i think i read somewhere that are here but have not been released from customs yet,i think navid said he should be getting some info on them today. just have to wait and see. 2007 Chevy Impala LS 1 Crescendo 3KWP 1Crescendo C1000/4 2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils 1Audio Control Matrix 1 Pioneer P880PRS 1 300 amp Iraggi alt All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage 1 optima yellow top under the hood 1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk 4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers 2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters
parton226 Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 Has anyone heard anything about these yet? I wanna see if people like them. I'm considering using them if they are ok. parton226
chud Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 I'm pretty sure there's a review for them @ caraudio.com. If I remember correctly, dude said the tweeters were "generic" and the components aren't worth much more than the $100 they cost... You can't fix stupid
parton226 Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 I'm pretty sure there's a review for them @ caraudio.com. If I remember correctly, dude said the tweeters were "generic" and the components aren't worth much more than the $100 they cost... Damn, that kinda sucks. I'll check ca.com for that review. Just search it? parton226
chud Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 The search function is useless over there. You can't fix stupid
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.