07 TBSS Fi Team 18's B-Walled 4th

hope to get a demo once the weather breaks and people start going up to the OCB !!! my car will be finished,not as big as yours but im happy with it, its something no one has seen before so that says something

wow i just got done reading all 11 pages. what a build. but a lesser man would have given up. im glad you stuck with it and got it done. its also good to know about crap companies that have horrible customer service. plus kowtows to your wife for not letting you sale that classic car. my ex let me get rid of my nova big regret lol well keep up the good work and please more pics lol

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

Sounds good I'm workin on gettin brads crescendo so I can run both and I got my subs up for sale I wanna get 2 21" IA death penaltys lol

ahaha dude... Those DP's are badass ;) Come to think of it I haven't seen anyone local running IA's.

hope to get a demo once the weather breaks and people start going up to the OCB !!! my car will be finished,not as big as yours but im happy with it, its something no one has seen before so that says something

No need to make excuses man, it's not a contest ;)

Damn UnderLoK aint know this was your build (just looking at pics) untill I saw taylor & HFCC. Then I started reading names...

this a nice azz build, gotta see & hear it when you put it back togerher!!

It still beats (upper 40's), just on one amp around 2kw.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

It still beats (upper 40's), just on one amp around 2kw.

oh ok.... im gone have to get a demo when we both got free time & I get my truck running rite...

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

• 4 weeks later...

Just checked out the whole build log, those electrical issues effin sucked. Can't wait for you to bring that thing down, I'd love to hear what those SMD's can do.

That reminds me, I have the DC bracket all sorted out thanks to Rob at DC Power. As it turns out the secondary alt needs to have the ear milled down, sleeved, and threaded. Rob is hooking that up and once I get it back should be good to go FINALLY. Dual alts haven't been in there for ages thanks to Dom ripping me off and keeping my old kit, plus some miscommunication on this bracket with the previous owner (he didn't notice his alts ear was half the size and threaded). Will be back to 560-580 amps soon! :D

Just checked out the whole build log, those electrical issues effin sucked. Can't wait for you to bring that thing down, I'd love to hear what those SMD's can do.

They are only running on 1 XXX @ 2ohm right now since I melted that damn wire, but they still get down. ;) My garage is small and there isn't enough room left over to do anything during the winter, plus I had it with all the BS last year and wanted a break.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived