Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ask her if shes into gardening, if she says yes ask her if she wants to plant tulips :lol:

wow bro

13 much?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted (edited)

I was under the impression you were trying to get with her.

Im only asking if that txt may come off as having a sexual innuendo to it?

OK guys, STOP the BS'ing NOW thanks

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

Im only asking if that txt may come off as having a sexual innuendo to it?

OK guys, STOP the BS'ing NOW thanks

No reason to get so touchy, man.

And to be honest, I kinda got the vibe that your entire opening post was eluding to your desire to exhibit a sexual innuendo for this woman. If that isn't the case, my bad...

You can't fix stupid

Posted (edited)

EDIT: i see, nevermind :pardon:

No, just thought that after I sent it, she may take offense to it, cause I didnt mean it in that sense. Im just a very personable person, but she knows that.....

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

No reason to get so touchy, man.

And to be honest, I kinda got the vibe that your entire opening post was eluding to your desire to exhibit a sexual innuendo for this woman. If that isn't the case, my bad...

oh no, not getting pissed at all, that edit in my prior post was not for you, but the other stupid replies.....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted (edited)

Its all dependent if she is a blonde or not in how it would be taken.

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

I think yes and no....it really depends on the type of person she is. if shes personable like you, she might think theres something behind it, but pass it off as nothing....although if that were the case, most likely you'd get a response. if shes kinda stupid, she might not understand it.

but if your asking she didn't respond cuz she was upset/repulsed by the text, I doubt she was.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7209 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...