Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I hate waiting for my amp to be fixed. My re sx has been sitting in my trunk for almost 2 weeks (tomorrow will be 2 weeks) doing nothing. I'm in bass loss, and the people i gave it to are so damn slow to get shit back i'm going insane..

so what do you hate?

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

Posted

i hate when retailers have nothing in stock! theres nothing worse than $500.00 burning a hole in your pocket and the dam store of your choice has nothing in stock... I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

you....

HAHA j/p

Bitches that arent straight up. if a girl plays me i feel a fool and i hate that shit.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

i also hate waiting for the UPS guy to deliver my shit

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

Posted

I HATE the gas mileage my car gets with all the shiit I've got crammed into it!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

shit me too chris, with my ac going and if i drive fast (rev up past 4,000 rpms ) my acura 3.0 cl gets SHIT for gas mileage and its a little car, but a luxury one.

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

Posted

I hate ya'll bitching bout gas prices when you are getting better then 8mpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

i hate it when im trying to get some at the lake and then her brother comes over and ask what we are doing :angry:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4839 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...