Sonic Electronix

Yea I forgot about the Big 3 lol I'm gonna need some help with that... but ok I wont get a capacitor. My battery is the smallest car battery known to man lol do you think if I upgrade the battery to like a Duralast it'd be better? (I'm graduating in a couple weeks and I'm looking for a couple grad presents to get) And do the Big 3 of course. Oh and I'm upping my whole setup this summer to two RE SEX 12D4s with an alphasonik 1620 RMS amp. Still think I dont need a capacitor? lol

edit: and I have a 05 Camry... It's in my sig and in my build.

big 3 SUPER success. battery is a little dinky on the camrys, and the alternator i believe is a...100amp alternator. getting a new alt is obviously out of your price range so i would look into a new battery. and not a duralast.

the thing people need to learn and understand that when it comes to true sound systems, you get exactly what you paid for! you can find cheap deals, but that doesnt mean that all cheap prices are deals. you are going to love the res, are you getting a good deal? you can do MUCH better than alphasonik. it is NOT a good amp, and you can have something SO much nicer and better suited for your design.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

big 3 SUPER success. battery is a little dinky on the camrys, and the alternator i believe is a...100amp alternator. getting a new alt is obviously out of your price range so i would look into a new battery. and not a duralast.

the thing people need to learn and understand that when it comes to true sound systems, you get exactly what you paid for! you can find cheap deals, but that doesnt mean that all cheap prices are deals. you are going to love the res, are you getting a good deal? you can do MUCH better than alphasonik. it is NOT a good amp, and you can have something SO much nicer and better suited for your design.

Well if you wanna throw out some amps that put out around 1400-1600 RMS for no more than $200 bucks that'd be cool.

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

check out the audioque 1200 for 250

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

• 4 weeks later...

Yea I've got a cadence txa1000d and 2 re sex 12d4s and ordering a yellow top and going to get sum wiring for the big three... Just need to figure out how to wire a second battery and do the big three. thanks for the input, wont be getn a cap anytime soon.

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Kinetik HC1400

- Big 3

My photography page

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

idk bro the Cadence amp seems like a better amp... I like that way it looks and the quality of sound it puts out, plus I can bridge another amp for 2000 watts RMS @ 2ohms...

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Kinetik HC1400

- Big 3