How do you know your girlfriend loves you?

I just know :-) But i hate thinking liek this ... because everybody knows a guy that swore up and down that his girl was the one .... and then shes on the block whoring it up or something. But yea ... I just know lol

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

honey.. cann i pleeeease buy the new dc level 6 when it comes out. its gunna bee reeeallly loud and i would be really happy if i could have one lol

LMAO sounds about right.

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

She tells me she loves me and she is just there for me. I am not greedy.

And she wiggles when she is happy.

This is exactly what my girlfriend does. My girlfriend is the best she always tells me she loves me and loves to be around me all the time. She really doesnt have much money and usually just buys me a box or 2 of chocodilles for my birthday and christmas and a pack of cigs every now and them. She did chip in $200 to help me buy my stetsom amps :) She loves bass and going to care shows with me. When i was with out a system for a month everyday she would ask me when I was going to have bass again :)

my girl wants to learn about cars and stereos, she can tell the difference between rockford amps and their series, knows what different ohm loads are and how to wire up a sub. tells her friends that theres a difference from they're friends cars with JL audio and my car with FI (that im louder lol) she knows the difference between Honda motors. calls everything on a car by the right name. and knows the difference between a 4g63 and a 420a.

she puts up with my crap, takes me to chinese and pays when im broke. now all she needs to do is quit putting her damn feet on my dash and drawing on my windows lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

When my wife was still my girl friend, she cleaned up my Jager puke. That is love lol :pardon:

hahah that is for sure..isnt it a great feeling when they take care of you because you drank too much.. they do a wonderful job with that one :good::good: ladies thank you for dealing with us!!

Fake. People who play Pokemon don't have girlfriends

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical