If i had hit the lottery big time to where i could retire i would buy a short bus and wall that mo fo out with like a bunch of smd's and then haul that thing to shows. that would be epic a short bus with the a name like retarded bass, or for the haters of the word retard maybe like dumb-dumb bass which i think would probably be a better choice of words.

But OT, i dont care who you are money cant bring life long happiness but im sure it can bring short term happiness

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I think we as people get too bored easily with money. if we got a new car we want another one a year later.

If we got a yacht that shit is old after a little while. I think the key is doing something different every day.

And my situation at home right now is flipped upside down. I was making pretty decent money but now I have no job and im looking for another one. Lifes a bitch, and i just wanna put it in her butt right now :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

hells yes having $$ rules. being broke sux. who ever said money is the root of all evil was wrong. not having and money is the root of all evil.

I never heard anything like that in my whole life.. Haha.. Money can make you happy on what you wants, but it doesn't buy your need as forever living life, and love. Look at Micheal Jackson, he was a rich man but had many issues in life, and peoples never seen to stop harrassing him...

Money cant buy happiness, but it can buy you a jet ski, have you ever seen a sad person on a jet ski?

Money can buy a lot of things that can make you happy

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Money is the route of all evil. If money didn't exist the world would be a lot safer place to be. Then again, people would still steal lie and cheat, so it would only fix a few things. Money brings happiness, things you want, girls, respect. But then people respect you for the wrong reasons, girls want you for the wrong reasons, and you gain friends who are there for the wrong reasons. In the end you are alone. But i think i could deal with that to be able to have anything i want.... :drink40:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I think we as people get too bored easily with money. if we got a new car we want another one a year later.

If we got a yacht that shit is old after a little while. I think the key is doing something different every day.

And my situation at home right now is flipped upside down. I was making pretty decent money but now I have no job and im looking for another one. Lifes a bitch, and i just wanna put it in her butt right now :D

Life's a Bitch

Your Bitch