Sonic Electronix

I really hope you don't believe crapacitors are a good addition to your system....

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they help wen u running like some 10"s or a 12 but 4 18"s................look into buying a second battery and aprobaly a new alt walmart sell some pretty good batterys for cheap

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

DUDE you are so right....that box I/we built we did it in less than an hour I was just trying to put something together so I can ride and beat and + this was my first time building a box...LOL

a friend of mine said the same thing "the car doesnt matter use good shit" If that was true then there wouldnt be crxs tering up the lanes with entrey level stuff.

Any way I let dude put some stuff out of his shop in my wagon we demoed it then the next day i came back with a seal 12 box and 2 8s under the seat and bluw his mind. my small set upp was cleaner and louder then the crap he put in my car the day befor. Why? BECAUSE STATION WAGONS SUCK FOR SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres the shit I put in the back of the wagon

Posted Image

I guess the first question is how much $ do you really have to spend on subs and amps?

i dont know who said that wagons dont sound good with beats in em i've done two installs on wagons 1 was a caprice wagon i put in a custom CRX style box for 4 audiobahn 12's on about 2000wrms and the other was a custon cruiser just like his i put in a pre fab box with 2 Q-power 15's on 1200wrms port and subs firing back and both systems hit really hard and sounded great

Yeah wagons don't suck for bass it's that there's so much air space to fill.......now I'm thinking about putting 8 12'' subs in there cause I talked to a guy about those 18's and he told me the 1's I was planning on getting are nothing!!! the 18'' KORE are the better 1's.......But I can't seem to find them....

I really hope you don't believe crapacitors are a good addition to your system....

Keep thinking that.....when I didn't have a capacitor one my system with the 4 12's it sounded like SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

but now it's on another level..1-2..LOL

hmmm i gonna have to keep my eye on this build :D

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

what about the 18's?

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

so you have 4 12s and 1 15? :blink: in at the same time? talk about cancellation

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived