shit you and me both man....couple of nights ago my ipod, 500 dollar digital camera, 2 ps2's, an xbox 360 and my fiberglass enclosure was ripped right out of my house while i was partying about 45 minutes away in the next town.... o well nothing i can do but keep my machetti under my seat untill i stumble upon my goodies again....

Car: Buick LeSabre

Subwoofer: Wtb:15 cheap sub get at me.

Amplifier: Bxi2006d

H/U: Pioneer 4800

Wiring: 1/0 blue kicker

Batt: nsb100ft

Did u call the police to have them print your car? if whoever did it has a record well u can figure it out sorry to hear bout your shit i had mine stolen like 5 months ago and i still dont have a system :(!! i have my box for some subs but ill prolly junk it

The police won't come out to finger print a car anymore. No matter how much was stolen or even who you know in the dept. It's a sad thing we have out here.

Sorry bout the loss bro, but beatin the system around town is just askin for trouble

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yea sorry for tthe loss but theres certain rules you gotta follow lol.

but i dont have an al;arm and bump freely too but thats because the only theives around here live 5 or 6 houses down and ive already hamdled his shit a few times for fucking with me, so he gets the clue now.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

they had to be really quiet.. my window was open, my pit was in my room on my bed. i have 1 shotgun 12 gauge in my gun case ( LOADED) 2 9mm (LOADED) and 1 45mm (LOADED).. we hear people walk down the street and my dog goes nuts..

but, i called stateline glass, i have my window being replaced on wednessday. it is 172.00 installed. so my glass deductable is no good, since it is 200.00. My pit now sleeps in the front yard on the front porch less than 10 ft from my car, and she has an extended leash so she can make it all the way around the vehicle.. I have an alarm being installed next week.

So.. time to rebuild.. i am going to do one of my best builds ever.. :) couple us amps and a single 18" woofer.. I am working on a deal of buying a 89 CRX with the glass window under the hatch. guy wants 1500.00 for it.. so.. if i get that car, that will be my build car.. PLUS glass a shit is cheaper on a 89 then a 03 :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

ohhh yeah.. cops came.. no i told them not to finger print in my car.. i dont want that black ass shit on my interior.. plus if they were juveniles the prints wouldn't match.. so.. i just made a report of teh loss.. provided police with pictuires of what was stollen.. PLUS i have my own pictures in the car, so if I see my own property I can call the cops, so them my pictures, and then since the pictures were of everything INSTALLED in my car, and my box is one of a kind.. They will be charged with possesion of stollen property and i get my shit..

sorry to hear of this man......ive been busy this weekend and hardly got on the computer at all.

hope you get it all handled!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

sorry to hear of this man......ive been busy this weekend and hardly got on the computer at all.

hope you get it all handled!

Thanx steve.. yeah i was at sound solutions today.. I am going to have Rusty do a security alarm install for me, and when i am ready to rebuild i am gonna go to him for all my new system.