So I was sitting at a stop light..

cmon, whats with the ball bustin dude, like i said he coulda hit it, but in any event ive got a 143 in there with <1500w so 125 is a lil harsh.

edit: i cant freakin type today

that wasnt ball busting. i was skeptical and that was, i thought, a polite way to ask

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ive never really understood how red light bumping is so disrespectful. my bass honestly is too loud for me for daily bumping so i have the sub level turned down and bass to -10 but people still feel that its too loud. if its an old person, or someone with young kids, i turn the volume down, but if not, i dont see whats so wrong with bumping my system. i came to a stop because of a red light, doesnt mean my music should either

See I don't have a problem with that. You turn the base down and the volume down when you are near people like that. Its the guys that crank their shit whenever they are at a red light that I think are disrespectful.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

I think that is something that has been recently added. Did you notice that you have the same thing under your avatar. I'm pretty sure it has to do with post count i.e. the more posts the higher db's.

i see. then i was wrong to assume that actually was his rating, thanks for pointing that out

I think that is something that has been recently added. Did you notice that you have the same thing under your avatar. I'm pretty sure it has to do with post count i.e. the more posts the higher db's.

i thought it sounded like hes saying i only got 125 in actual spl , but w.e and 125 might be an accurate drive by score idk i never done that before

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

ive never really understood how red light bumping is so disrespectful. my bass honestly is too loud for me for daily bumping so i have the sub level turned down and bass to -10 but people still feel that its too loud. if its an old person, or someone with young kids, i turn the volume down, but if not, i dont see whats so wrong with bumping my system. i came to a stop because of a red light, doesnt mean my music should either

its called respecting others, just because you can do something doesnt mean you always should.. the only way i turn mine up is if some asshole is blasting their shit.. other then that its always turned down at stoplights or through residential areas.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

See I don't have a problem with that. You turn the base down and the volume down when you are near people like that. Its the guys that crank their shit whenever they are at a red light that I think are disrespectful.

but see...thats one of my questions, how is it disrespectful? i ride with it turned down, but my system still bumps pretty hard. not to mention that if i want to show off i will definitely turn the shit up, lol

its called respecting others, just because you can do something doesnt mean you always should.. the only way i turn mine up is if some asshole is blasting their shit.. other then that its always turned down at stoplights or through residential areas.

youre only telling me the same thing everyone else says. im not asking if it is disrespectful, obviously you guys feel so. im asking why? granted im not talking about 1 in the morning through a residential neighborhood. but its 1630, im off, im cruising, and im bumping my sound listening to some good music. i come to a redlight. my music does not get turned down unless i think it will be too much for senior citizens or young children.

i have an srt with heaps of mods but the open downpipe definitely is the most noticeable. the exhaust system is INCREDIBLY loud. should i push the car at red lights? should i drive and coast in neutral to keep the volume down?

but see...thats one of my questions, how is it disrespectful? i ride with it turned down, but my system still bumps pretty hard. not to mention that if i want to show off i will definitely turn the shit up, lol

how i look at it, when you are driving and your sitting still, your car is almost like your house.. would you want some one outside blasting their loud ass music right in front of your house? even if its for 1 min it gets annoying...

we audio enthusiasts make up like 5% of the world, the rest of the 95% hate us because we quake shit around us.

It makes us look bad for the most part, because to 95% of the population its disrespectful. I turn mine down to like vol 2 because even at vol 8 its still pretty loud, and im doing 155ish at low 30hzs, doesnt mean im going to play it at stop lights because i can.

*edit*

and not everyone wants to hear YOUR music... thats how i look at it 2

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived