So I was sitting at a stop light..

I never said bass was limited to a specific genre of music. Just because you listen to country doesn't mean everybody else at that stop light likes country, same goes for rap, rock, hardcore, etc. All I'm saying, is just do what you want, nobody can stop you, and I am not trying to stop you from doing it.

I am just saying, I don't do it because I don't want people to listen to the same music as me at stop lights, plus I don't like advertising to thieves, nor do I like getting tickets and my car being towed. And in MY eyes I see it disrespectful to play music at a loud volume as others can hear it. I don't want to hear their music, so why should I make them hear mine? Just how I see it in my eyes. And I know people in real life that are like you, that don't find it disrespectful, I don't try to stop them, they can go ahead and piss whoever they want off and run the risk of getting a ticket, fine by me.

point taken. and thanks for sharing your opinion. but not all states have the same DMV codes for noise restrictions. here in alaska i have never gotten tickets in my car for the sound system. others have, but those were all late at night in residential areas. i have gotten tickets for my exhaust systems being too loud that were all overturned in court. maybe im just lucky...but then again ive never gotten tickets in arizona either...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

so youre opinion is that being loud and forcing it on others is disrespectful. why? normally i find when people attack a person its because they have a hard time attacking the point. yes, loud is annoying. i still do not see how thats disrespectful. my mum has a loud voice. should she whisper 24/7? should i remove my exhaust systems? lol, whats so different at a redlight?

i find things SO many people do annoying, even aggravating. i dont consider it disrespect. and my point is not to change anyones actions, in the same way you wont change mine. im only grasping for some common ground.

I already explained why it's disrespectful, mouth breather. Have fun arguing in circles with the rest of these rejects.

You can't fix stupid

so youre opinion is that being loud and forcing it on others is disrespectful. why? normally i find when people attack a person its because they have a hard time attacking the point. yes, loud is annoying. i still do not see how thats disrespectful. my mum has a loud voice. should she whisper 24/7? should i remove my exhaust systems? lol, whats so different at a redlight?

i find things SO many people do annoying, even aggravating. i dont consider it disrespect. and my point is not to change anyones actions, in the same way you wont change mine. im only grasping for some common ground.

Here

Just because I can fling dog shit on your house and car every single day.. and it DOESNT bother me or ANNOY me.. doesnt mean I should do it.. But going by YOUR mentality its ok.. because it doesnt BOTHER ME..

But let me guess.. That would piss you off... right? Yes im sure it would.. Thats how most pedestrians feel when they are FORCED to hear RATTLE RATTLE RATTLE or BOOM BOOM BOOM or NIGGA THIS NIGGA THAT.. or even whatever music you listen too...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Here, I will go to the level you can comprehend

Just because I can fling dog shit on your house and car every single day.. and it DOESNT bother me or ANNOY me.. doesnt mean I should do it.. But going by YOUR mentality its ok.. because it doesnt BOTHER ME..

But let me guess.. That would piss you off... right? Yes im sure it would.. Thats how most pedestrians feel when they are FORCED to hear RATTLE RATTLE RATTLE or BOOM BOOM BOOM or NIGGA THIS NIGGA THAT.. or even whatever music you listen too...

sigh...you have no idea what youre talking about. never said it doesnt bother me so it isnt disrespectful.

oh no...dont sing, dance, or do anything other people dont want to hear because pedestrians will find it disrespectful? im trying to follow your logic but im not having luck. take for instance were not at a red light but your music is turned back up. why is it no longer disrespectful?

i stated, ANNOYING/AGGRAVATING/BOTHERING does not alwyas equal disrespectful. flinging dog shit is equal to bass at red lights? lol, do you even know what youre comparing? obviously this debate was pointless. agree to disagree i guess is the only option now

I had to bring something into the equation that you could comprehend. Because obviously you were not grasping the whole conversation that bass = annoying/ignorant/ and people dont want to hear your shit.. so I took it to a level you could understand.. Because you seem to lack common sense, Unless that is an alaska thing.

No I am not trying to bash you or anything, But to not be able to understand it, it seems that way.

*edit

and just because it doesnt ALWAYS equal disrespectful, what about the times where it does? you never even thought about that at all... Just because you dont think something can be disrespectful to people, others have a views that it could.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

nice

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Come on, I was just getting into the entire hypothetical essence of "why". Honestly, I was about to type out several paragraphs that tackle my inner most demons and fears. Furthermore, I really wanted to hear about the things that make you guys tick.

I never thought talking about loud music at red lights could make me feel so alive.

You can't fix stupid

I had to bring something into the equation that you could comprehend. Because obviously you were not grasping the whole conversation that bass = annoying/ignorant/ and people dont want to hear your shit.. so I took it to a level you could understand.. Because you seem to lack common sense, Unless that is an alaska thing.

No I am not trying to bash you or anything, But to not be able to understand it, it seems that way.

lol, do you put yourself on that pedestal? a level i can understand? lol.

yes, i know some people find bass=annoying, aggravating, bothering. they dont want to hear my shit. does not make it disrespectful. yep. everyone in alaska does not have common sense. location, location, location...give me a break please. stereotypes? lol

Come on, I was just getting into the entire hypothetical essence of "why". Honestly, I was about to type out several paragraphs that tackle my inner most demons and fears. Furthermore, I really wanted to hear about the things that make you guys tick.

I never thought talking about loud music at red lights could make me feel so alive.

yep. heaven forbid someone have an opposing point of view

Archived