Jump to content

So I was sitting at a stop light..


Recommended Posts

Posted

I can understand both views. I bump my music at lights, but when there are little kids around I turn it down because of the lyrics, but I see no difference in " disrespect" between a loud stereo and some old dude on his straight pipe exhaust Harley. When we drive by the music lasts for a few seconds, man you can hear a bike for miles. At least we can turn of volume down.

Posted

I hate the contradiction that it's only okay to blast at lights when someone else is bumpin ....your still being disrespectful! And 9 times out of 10 your shit's gonna be louder then "that other guy" so you just double polluted people's quality red light silence....hypocrites

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png
Posted

Why does everyone act so god damn high and mighty about listening to your stereo at a red light. No I dont keep mine turned up at lights, but I would bet money that everyone in the post has pissed someone off with there stereo. You mean to tell me that everyone here only listens to there music when there is absolutely nobody around, what do you all live out in the sticks!

People get pissed if your in a parking lot demoing, riding past them on a road, sitting in your driveway doing some test and tune. Everyone is guilty of it, why do we pick on the red light gang, lol?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Posted

Why does everyone act so god damn high and mighty about listening to your stereo at a red light. No I dont keep mine turned up at lights, but I would bet money that everyone in the post has pissed someone off with there stereo. You mean to tell me that everyone here only listens to there music when there is absolutely nobody around, what do you all live out in the sticks!

People get pissed if your in a parking lot demoing, riding past them on a road, sitting in your driveway doing some test and tune. Everyone is guilty of it, why do we pick on the red light gang, lol?

Posted

Exactly! If you are worried about being disrespectful then take your subs out. Cause people get pissed when you're cruising past them. I don't like when people smoke by an entrance to a building I don't get pissed I just keep it moving. Also, is the worst thing that happened to you was I quaked your car at a light or you had to hear some Jeezy for a few seconds while I passed you, you ate doing ok.

Posted

First, I don't condone bumping at stop lights etc.

But in this video, there is soooo much BS. Honestly, "some of these cars do 170db" yeah, um, not on music, and not many are drivable. I don't know about you but I don't think you would see Alan Dante sitting in his car while it's on the back of a truck and bumping a 50hz tone.

And companies need to sell stuff otherwise they go out of business. So what if they advertise their products with "shake the living, wake the dead" it sells stuff, an thats what it's meant to do. Why don't they complain about ads with sexual references? I'm sure most parents arn't happy when their 5 year old sees one.

Funny part is you wouldn't hear it. He could be playing a constant 165 for fun and you wouldn't notice it lol

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]


Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Posted

i skipped the last two pages cuz im on my touch but here goes. what gives people the right to drive like stupid ass holes? to me thays disrespectful and can get people killed. i guess im on both sides my bass wont get people killed driving like a nimrod can. thats just how i see it

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Posted

TeamHT I get your logic completely, I have a small system and I like to listen to my music loud all the time, red-light, interstate and what not (obviously not residential areas) all I do is roll up my windows on red-lights and if the person next to me has a problem they can roll theirs up too. I've gotten looks from people but I have tint so they can't see me anyway, but I don't see it as disrespectful either just annoying, and life can get annoying so just suck it up and move on.

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

Guest Scylloga
Posted
Disrepectful -Having or exhibiting a lack of respect; rude and discourteous.

That's the definition of disrespectful.

TeamHT do you think any of that is valid in bumpin your system at a light?

The best part of all this is how people try to force feed their idea on us.

I for one dont have a problem with bumpin at redlights.

What I see is the most annoying part that can then be viewed as rude is the choice of music being played.

I might not like that christ like crusin your bumpin and to me its rude.

But unless I get your attention and tell you this you have no idea.

Therefore its just annoying.

If you know hey this guy cant stand George Strait's Amarillo by morning so Imma crank this shit to annoy him, that is being disrepectful.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 404 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...