Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 I never said it was... But we are discussing bass and music comming from OUR vehicles The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
TeamHT Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 maybe the way i worded didnt paint the correct picture i was going for. loud bass = noise we agree. im saying though that its not bass thats specifically illegal. noise is, and although that can and WILL sometimes apply to bass in car stereo systems, it does not always mean so. in my srt i pulled out the team rfs, and put in image dynamics. nowhere near as loud, and wouldnt break the noise level on a best day, but people still were repulsed by the sound. but the system wasnt meant to pound, it was meant to sound better than the 6x9s in the back so obviously on a normal day on the road, my system doesnt equal = noise restrictions just saying its not always equal both ways. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Deschain420 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 clint eastwood... Are you talking to me? I guess so...but then by avatar, you'd be Floppy Tits. Fair enough Mr.Floppy Tits. bottom line, i dont think it is disrespectful to bump at a redlight. I think you're keying on the word "disrespectful" more than anything..and using your disagreement with the wording to argue your opinion. At the very least, it's inconsiderate...like blowing your nose in the middle of dinner (if it happens to be with a "BBW", at an all you can eat buffet...who are we to judge you?).
Mr. Darkjustice Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 they cant find pac and biggies murderers, but they arrest O.J. the next day. Nicole Simpson cant rap. I WANT JUSTICE! oh and my amp from db-r lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
TeamHT Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 Are you talking to me? I guess so...but then by avatar, you'd be Floppy Tits. Fair enough Mr.Floppy Tits. I think you're keying on the word "disrespectful" more than anything..and using your disagreement with the wording to argue your opinion. At the very least, it's inconsiderate...like blowing your nose in the middle of dinner (if it happens to be with a "BBW", at an all you can eat buffet...who are we to judge you?). wow. those are horrible insults that cut me pretty deep...ouch i called you clint eastwood becuase the gif was all i could remember and didnt want to find your name. and yes, i am keying in on the word disrespectful. why yes, i am using it to debate my disagreement. wait a minute...isnt that what happens when you dont agree with something? you fail to see my point of view is not based alone on the wording, but what is IMPLIED by the wording. i guess when people get mad at others for using racial slurs theyre only keying in on the word to argue their opinion...simply bright inconsiderate, annoying, bothering are all small things you learn to either let go of and move on or let it fester. they are not the same as disrespecting someone, you yourself admit as much, so im not too sure exactly the point of your post...besides calling me floppy tits. but of course, if you dont like womens breasts or women period i dont judge people who play for that team either...the door is open for you now clint. feel free to walk out Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Deschain420 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 wow. those are horrible insults that cut me pretty deep...ouch i called you clint eastwood becuase the gif was all i could remember and didnt want to find your name. and yes, i am keying in on the word disrespectful. why yes, i am using it to debate my disagreement. wait a minute...isnt that what happens when you dont agree with something? you fail to see my point of view is not based alone on the wording, but what is IMPLIED by the wording. i guess when people get mad at others for using racial slurs theyre only keying in on the word to argue their opinion...simply bright inconsiderate, annoying, bothering are all small things you learn to either let go of and move on or let it fester. they are not the same as disrespecting someone, you yourself admit as much, so im not too sure exactly the point of your post...besides calling me floppy tits. but of course, if you dont like womens breasts or women period i dont judge people who play for that team either...the door is open for you now clint. feel free to walk out I didn't actually read anything you wrote...I just wanted to post a reply with the word "Jambalaya" in it. Which makes no sense, I know...but I'm sure you'll have half a novel to write in response to it, as something has to keep you busy while I leave.
JEMT8 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 You guys are still arguing about this? I'm to lazy to read if that guys is still giving legitimate responses. All you people arguing with him are just helping him raise his db/post count. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
TeamHT Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 You guys are still arguing about this? I'm to lazy to read if that guys is still giving legitimate responses. All you people arguing with him are just helping him raise his db/post count. sigh... if you didnt read through any of the posts then how do you know whats been said or discussed? i find it funny that people ACTUALLY believe people care enough to raise their post count to raise their db rating, lol. i find that REALLY amusing. and also...you make a post talking about how its just raising db ratings and imply everyone should stop...but you...just...made a post? well shoot people until they stop shooting someone? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TeamHT Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 I didn't actually read anything you wrote...I just wanted to post a reply with the word "Jambalaya" in it. Which makes no sense, I know...but I'm sure you'll have half a novel to write in response to it, as something has to keep you busy while I leave. i feel sorry that a handful of lines and things...called...er...sentences? yeah, those things equal half a novel. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
kl0wn Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 You guys are still arguing about this? I'm to lazy to read if that guys is still giving legitimate responses. All you people arguing with him are just helping him raise his db/post count. Yeah I am surprised this argument is still rolling. To add to the fire for a little bit of fun just so I can see what kind of reply I get from TeamHT this time.... You say it is not disrespectful to play music at full tilt at a stop light? And I am not solely pointing at bass, I am talking about ANY sort of music coming from your speakers. Want me to define disrespect for you really quick? "an expression of lack of respect". Alright, now that we have that covered, let's go on to a little word called "contempt", which is defined as "a willful disobedience to or disrespect for the authority of a court or legislative body". Now since we have both of those covered, we both and all of us on this website know that it is illegal for people to hear MUSIC coming from your vehicle from certain feet away. Now since you are breaking the law (red light or not), that definition for contempt comes into play "disrespect for the authority". So with all of that said, you are in the end, being disrespectful bumping at a stop light (or going down the road), whether you like it or not. So this argument is invalid on both sides and should just end and let the thread get buried along with the ton of other threads. People have their own definitions of disrespect, go ahead and go by those, nobody cares or will change your points of view. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.