Protein??Weightlifters i need some help

i gain about 30lbs of muscle by just eating "healthy" and lifting a shit ton :) any kind of whey protein is fine...

ok prolly took like 4 years but still....lol

Edited by 99GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

depending on your stomic, frozen salmon has lots of protein

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

I didn't read all of this, but try to get protein in your food but bodybuilding.com and gold standard whey, the Optimum stuff is great

X2. Optimum nutrition is the best combo of taste, quality and price. You can get a 10lb bag at a1supplements.com. Also, if you're not a professional body builder or using real 'roids, you don't need mass amounts of protien. Half a gram per pound of body weight. Make sure you eat carbs, good ones like whole wheat pasta, brown rice, and organic wheat bread. Lots of veggies and some fruit. Real food is still the best protien, just add in the whey like first thing in the morning and after workouts.

OP, if you want more strength training/diet advice, pm me.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

This guy's site has some pretty good information on it. Also, beans are a great source of protein and is where I normally get mine, beans and eggs anyways.

True, but beans have incomplete amino acid profiles and alot of fiber which slows protien absorption. Eggs are good in the morning and egg-whites post workout.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

X2. Optimum nutrition is the best combo of taste, quality and price. You can get a 10lb bag at a1supplements.com. Also, if you're not a professional body builder or using real 'roids, you don't need mass amounts of protien. Half a gram per pound of body weight. Make sure you eat carbs, good ones like whole wheat pasta, brown rice, and organic wheat bread. Lots of veggies and some fruit. Real food is still the best protien, just add in the whey like first thing in the morning and after workouts.

OP, if you want more strength training/diet advice, pm me.

X2 to this. A good rule of thumb to begin with is starting with your bmr to get your base calorie intake then multiply by your daily activity level. A sinple way to do this try multiplying your body weight around 14. Then on days your training consume and additional 300 calories in the form of complex carbs and on nontraining days cut your calories by 300 in the form of carbs. Keep your ratios around 50/33/17. Thats 50% total calories are carbs 33% percent of total calories from protein. and 17% fat. This is a decent foundation. Ps orionstang I saw you said in another thread you deadlifted 600 pounds good job. Thats my max as well and my favorite lift.

steven.jpg