roscoe1129 Posted July 8, 2007 Report Posted July 8, 2007 Hey Randy better watch out some one is trying to keep up with your # of mids and highs! Looks great man Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
David Posted July 8, 2007 Report Posted July 8, 2007 This Guy is Deffinitly Not a NEWB. That is superb work, MadSkillz. keep em comming please, and welcome to our Forum. David
wfeld Posted July 8, 2007 Report Posted July 8, 2007 shit is looking crazy nice, keep it up! 15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi
Dale Posted July 8, 2007 Report Posted July 8, 2007 wow....that's definitely great work man...keep the pics coming
Eric B Posted July 9, 2007 Report Posted July 9, 2007 wow im amazed by your skills, great work!!! 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Forevrbumpn Posted July 9, 2007 Report Posted July 9, 2007 only way I would believe he is a NEWB, is if he has worked at a auto body shop for years but definitly GREAT work!!! I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Guest Nismofreak Posted July 9, 2007 Report Posted July 9, 2007 dam I thought I had alot of mids...lol ...Dam nice job man....how long have you worked on car audio?
jasonw30 Posted July 9, 2007 Report Posted July 9, 2007 looks like someone is kicking ass in England!!! damn nice work. 2002 nissan frontier crewcab eclipse cd2000 mb quart prem's fr&rear rf p4004
assman Posted July 9, 2007 Report Posted July 9, 2007 very awesome install,great work guys Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.