Have you ever gotten a sound ticket?

never have myself...

Go easy on your friend Slapuhho he might give you a discount on his stuff when he has to sell it to pay for tickets :)

He's not my friend.

oh.. did not know, I thought you guys were when I seen you at Canton show last year. My bad

I've got 9-10 warnings but always just tell them I didn't know there was a sound ordinance.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Although I was thinking about getting pulled over on my way to work today there was a smoking hot Lady Sheriff behind me in at a stop light.

Although I was thinking about getting pulled over on my way to work today there was a smoking hot Lady Sheriff behind me in at a stop light.

dude i saw one 2 days ago. she was blonde. never knew there was a such thing outside of tv

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

one time when i was younger driving threw the small town i got pulled over for bassing, the cop was cool and wanted to test out his new db meter he had for kids with systems like me so he could have a reason to pull people over. anyways, his meter only went up to 130 and he was like i guess i should pull someone over with a smaller setup. i had two 15" superblues in a huge ported box in a corolla...lol..anyways he let me go with a warning, i never knew what i really metered.

the other day i was jamming to lil wyane at a stop sign not paying attention. (before my 360.2 came back in so no horns and limited mids and bass) next thing i know two shelby city cops are beside me turning left. I start grabbing for my remote cuz my head is i-pod style touch and it's a pain to vol with it.

The front cop opens his door and screamed "turn that bass down"... I bent over and screamed "sorry this song snuck up on me trying to find my remote"... he pulled off and the second cop just stared at me in disbelief and pulled off. Lucky as a dog i guess.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Archived