get certified just to learn the mathmatics and show future employers your serious..also keep a portfolio of work you have done(make sure its clean work with great detail)..the best advice is to make an extensive resume with your portfolio and drop it off with either the head installer or sales manager..it is important not to bother them just a simple introduction and hand it to them..if you have a nice sounding vehicle with a clean install you might even offer them a demo; if they are not too busy..and if you are serious about a career in mobile electronics i suggest specializing in alarms and box building; these two things will give you more job security..

Edited by BCarter

Eye Kandy Kustomz

2414 E. Napoleon St.

Sulphur, LA 70663

(337)313-3121

[email protected]

Eye Kandy Kustomz Page

My Page

x3 on the alarms and if u can the job watch how the head installer dose his work

he the guy 2 want 2 watch and ask how things are ran in the bay

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Get cool with the shop owner. I went to a shop and told them that another shop cuz I didn't have experience andhe asked me if I knew how to install alarms and when I told him nohe said that I could go learn with them and once I learn I'll have a job with them.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

You're in Wisconsin and there is not much demand for doing car alarms, its good to know but you don't need to be an expert on them. Remote Starters is where its at in the Great North. Learn how to toss a few of those in and put in your time for a winter and then stay on in the summer to learn the fun parts of the trade. Also brush up on your Electronics basics and learn from every source that you can. Hell even the Crutchfield Guide to Car Audio has a wealth of information for an aspiring installer. Get in a good shop and learn from the head tech and have fun with it.

You're in Wisconsin and there is not much demand for doing car alarms, its good to know but you don't need to be an expert on them. Remote Starters is where its at in the Great North. Learn how to toss a few of those in and put in your time for a winter and then stay on in the summer to learn the fun parts of the trade. Also brush up on your Electronics basics and learn from every source that you can. Hell even the Crutchfield Guide to Car Audio has a wealth of information for an aspiring installer. Get in a good shop and learn from the head tech and have fun with it.

x2 in MN remote starters are a must it seems lol.at ziebart we were doing 3-5+ a day with just the 3 of us and was pretty steady through the winter and even the summer would have a bit to install. people around here hate going out in the -20 to start the car just to let it warm up

get certified just to learn the mathmatics and show future employers your serious..also keep a portfolio of work you have done(make sure its clean work with great detail)..the best advice is to make an extensive resume with your portfolio and drop it off with either the head installer or sales manager..it is important not to bother them just a simple introduction and hand it to them..if you have a nice sounding vehicle with a clean install you might even offer them a demo; if they are not too busy..and if you are serious about a career in mobile electronics i suggest specializing in alarms and box building; these two things will give you more job security..

this is the best idea ive read so far... id say this is your best bet

Cool story bro.

lol, thats just funny

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif