633548450121624483-InternetSeriousBusiness.jpginternet_serious_mf_business.jpg

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the way i see it, people with the biggest post count seem to think they are significantly smarter than those with lower post counts, and those with lower post counts are looked Down upon like midgets which in my opinion is not fair at all.

2 reasons peeps care about post count.

1) E-peen status

2) It's an indicator of knowledge for some. If you have lots of posts (James, Chode, etc.) people generally assume you've been here for a while and know your shit. Now, if you go post dump about useless stuff, it'll give those people a false impression. They'll think you know lots and lots and take your sarcastic comments as the truth, especially if they just made an account. I don't care about post counts, but the post dumping/useless comments is what annoys me.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

2 reasons peeps care about post count.

1) E-peen status

2) It's an indicator of knowledge for some. If you have lots of posts (James, Chode, etc.) people generally assume you've been here for a while and know your shit. Now, if you go post dump about useless stuff, it'll give those people a false impression. They'll think you know lots and lots and take your sarcastic comments as the truth, especially if they just made an account. I don't care about post counts, but the post dumping/useless comments is what annoys me.

Penis-Cat.jpg

But seriously, I know that I know a ton more now than when I joined 2 years ago, and I know from reading 2 years/being into car audio a ton more than before for those 2 years, has provided me with alot more knowledge to help people, I still dont know as much as these "Pros's(competitors)", but am confident I am much more helpful now than 2 years ago.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Can I ask why your posting this question, when in a majority of threads I look at, I see you making multiple posts simply saying "this" or "x2" ?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Oh yes. There are plenty of 2000+ post counters on here who still don't know shit.

I always give the low ballers a chance before I pounce on them and I have a mental list going of those who post garbage and I chase them around correcting their mistakes.

But that's only because I have a bigger post count and proportionally, a bigger schween.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

the way i see it, people with the biggest post count seem to think they are significantly smarter than those with lower post counts, and those with lower post counts are looked Down upon like midgets which in my opinion is not fair at all.

Shut up NOOB

ROFL, jk'

WhySoSerious.jpg

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com