Mark LaFountain Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 Mark LaFountain Co-Owner Sound Solutions Audio Inc. http://www.SoundSolutionsAudio.comhttp://www.LaFountaindesign.comhttps://www.caraudio911.comhttps://www.1800woofers.com
Rockbrook Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 Sickkk as fuckkkkkk when im able to get afford that for my ride you can say goodybye to massive subs in the trunk. i'll go with a set of nice 10's
Colin - STAPUFT Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 I was like meh... until I saw how far it could get up too! That is nuts. Like a whole foot of travel! I dig it. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
jagblazer01 Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 not really a fan...seems like a waste to me. just my opinion though Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK SMD Super Buyer/Sellerwww.sundownaudio.com www.shokindustries.com www.4xspower.com www.excessiveamperage.com
baaudio Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 Link for mobile users please! Edit: found it on youtube. I think its cool. Kinda weird to have on camaro but he can hit some serious speed bumbs now haha Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
bigbodylexus Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 I like hydraulics but I wasn't impressed with the Camaro, it does get up pretty high. 1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy) (4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's (1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K (1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 (1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4 (2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters (2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters (4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's Saving 2nd Bass
FYI-Future-Star Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 thats sick as hell Team O.B.M '97 Tahoe Build after the new year!!! Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet 6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s 2 18s 2 Sundown saz 4500s 2 Sundown sax 100.4 1 Mechman SMD spec 360a 4 XS d1400s My Feed Back http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841 ub
Fennygolf Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 thats some hot shit man id rather have that car over any car that has a system in it damn
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.