I know necrophilia is cool over in Japan and shit, but damn Drew.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Well I can restart this thread I suppose. Went and got new rims few weeks ago. The place (discount tire) put in a temporary sensor in for my TPMS since they didn't have all the correct sensors. Light came on after a day or two. Then they called me and told me they had the right sensor so come on in and they'd fix it. they did and light never went off. Went in today and was like "yo, that light? never went off and it's been like 2-3 weeks". They looked at it and said the sensor wasn't reading and that's why. So they replaced the sensor and all was well, but since they aren't the dealer... can't turn off the light, can't do what they gotta in order for the light to go off. So they told me go to a dealer and they'll cover the charges, if any.

I went home, called a dealer. $125 to fix. I was like "WTF?" considering all they lose? time. Costs them absolutely nothing in inventory since no oil is required, not changing sensors, nothing. Just get the ID of the new sensors, program them in the computer of the car, done. 20 mins max? May have to take the tires off to get the ID of the sensors but... that's as hard as this job gets. Lol. So called discount tire back and they called around and found another dealer that'd do it for $79. And they'll pay for it. All I have to do is show up, give em my keys, wait for them to do it, get my keys and peace out homey!

Lol. So all in all, I got new tires and rims (which were upgraded rims since they couldn't get the rims I really wanted) and they've gone way out of their way to satisfy me as a customer. Definitely... one hell of a place if you ask me.

Sheena = pedobear

Isn't it just a random chat thread?

I don't know about anyone else, but had such a hard day at the hospital today. Really needed to just fucking let go mentally as soon as I got home...and somehow I still find myself on SMD, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Seen this on the Tahoe Forum..

its a good idea considering this forum has a lot of off topic chat in different threads (including mine)

so I decided to make this thread

literally anything goes on in this thread

so I'll start it off :)

So what are we supposed to talk about? lol

Edit: Just shoot the shit?

...literally anything :lol2:

you'll see once it starts going

kind of like whats going on today

any updates on your system, install anything new.. etc

That's what I read. Lol. So I got the sense of talkin about your ride, build, what STD you're gonna catch from Adam's gaped hole, anything....

Sheena = pedobear

Speaking of which, chat hasn't been available on mobile since the upgrade :(

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived