99vic Posted May 26, 2010 Report Posted May 26, 2010 I'm going to go to UTi afterwards, out of the 5 people i know that went to uti, 1 autobody 4 mechanic..only one got a job at a body shop. the others learned nothing....well what they learned wasnt enough to getthem a job..they got a sweet gift card for snap on for passing though..and a hefty school bill lmao. the guy that took the body class said it wa awesome. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Red-navi-916 Posted May 26, 2010 Report Posted May 26, 2010 her marine boyfrind, if you know what a girl was you would know how easy it is to pull her when her bf is somewhere else lol... imean its either two beers for her or my first... honry perve that aint it. i was just telling you if its already there why not beat it up like a drummer BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Moondoggy-47 Posted May 26, 2010 Report Posted May 26, 2010 I'm thinking, I should make a "Your vehicles, As they sit now" thread. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1718788170&ref=profile
thehoe92 Posted May 27, 2010 Author Report Posted May 27, 2010 hmm maybe I'm different because I wouldn't want to be 5k+ miles away thinking about all the guys my girlfriend is cheating on me with I've gotten drunk with her plenty of times but she is respectable sorry minel no ninja pics Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Red-navi-916 Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.\ well my mom went and made me a T3 audio A's hat lol how cute haha BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
dyeagain15 Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 I've been at work all day, dont get off until 9, and im tired of helping people *sigh* but more money for the truck My F-150 Build (So Far) 2 DC L3 10's Kenwood KDC-X794 (4) Selenium ST200 (Highs) (2) RE X8 (Mids) Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps Shuriken Batteries Knu Wiring My Feedback Thread
BeatBox Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 sold my MTX amp, got a new ballast for my HID's and some random guy wants to buy my rims
99vic Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 wow i never knew! http://green.yahoo.com/blog/daily_green_driving/62/six-gas-mileage-myths.html REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
C-Fizzy Posted May 28, 2010 Report Posted May 28, 2010 Job interview with UPS on wednesday under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
thehoe92 Posted May 29, 2010 Author Report Posted May 29, 2010 Graduating Class of 2010! Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.