I am sitting at a hospital, whoms wifi blocks all the pics hosted by photo bucket, kinda upset bout that. On a side note my dad email biz just started making good monies again so maybe i can start getting paid again from that. lol Last but certainly not least, my wife gave me a lil boy 2 days ago, Proud and happy bout that!

Random enough stuff? lolz

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

well, just took a shot of these with my cell phone. not much of a chatter right now, and definitely not the type to do a memberbuild/showoff, but the interior is all getting redone. here are the rear door panels just now ready for some paint.

doorpanels.jpg

and on a side note. it is quarter to 2200 right now, and heres a pic

sun.jpg

taken 4 minutes ago

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Today, I was in a different town.. and I was bored and shit.

So, I went to some dealerships looking around..at like the 2nd or 3rd dealership, I found an escalade, newer.. like maybe 2006+ at least. Looked nice and all, I don't think it was for sale.. or they just got it, but I still looked at it.

The driver's seat was a riding lawn mower chair. I don't know what happened to the original seat, and not sure I want to know. But if you have enough money to buy the escalade.. I think you could afford a (legit) replacement seat.

I made a little video of it, but it was raining so the window is all wet and stuffs = shit vid not even worth the time posting it lol

Edit: oops, I guess it's not 2006+, it's the 2002-2006 model. I dunno much about escalades so w/e.. doesn't change much though.

Archived