Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was hospitalized when I got my black widow bite, had a fever of 104, shit was all bad..kept going in and out of consciousness, I still have a sweet scar tho, there is a hole in my leg and the skin has grown over, looks cool lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted

I dont care what anyone says, spiders can do some fuckin' damage.

and the bullshit about "they only attack if they feel threatened",

DUH. your atleast 50x the size of them, they're gonna feel threatened.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

i put a tattoo over my scare

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

Posted

The average person eats 8 spiders throughout their life span, while they are sleeping.

Black widows are just trying to level the playing field.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

when a brown recluse bites you it injects an enzyme in you so it can find its way back to you to lay its eggs in your rotting flesh. true story bro :good:

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

Posted

i remember seeing this crappy knock-off scary movie where this girl fell asleep and a spider crawled into her mouth.

she woke up with a pimple and when she popped it, a bunch of baby spiders started pouring out.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3238 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...