Jump to content

Rubber Ducky Bass! For Assman And Roscoe!


Recommended Posts

Guest HuBbYHaSAnAdDiCtIoN
Posted

Yeah..I like the Duck..My wife thinks I am Gay, but she don't get it..

That's funny cause I thought the same thing when Roscoe got his but now I love it.......it's too funny!

Posted

That's funny cause I thought the same thing when Roscoe got his but now I love it.......it's too funny!

I beat you looked into the duckies eyes.He put you in a trance. :)

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Guest HuBbYHaSAnAdDiCtIoN
Posted

I beat you looked into the duckies eyes.He put you in a trance. :)

Damn how did you know.... :rolleyes:

Posted

My wife still thinks I am a little weird..But once I get the stickers in from Assman, She to will learn to fear the Duck..!! Hey guys here is an Idea..I doubt you guys have any, but if you did..Bass Knob mounted inside the duck..See the possibilities. Gives new meaning to Fear the Duck..I will feel like an ass if it has already been done before?? Has it?? I don't have a remote gain on my amp so I can't do it.

Posted

I don't have a remote gain on my amp so I can't do it.

If you felt like being creative you could put one on your amp, Im pretty sure your board has a spot for a 6 wire plug on your amps board. I dont remember if its for bass boost or gain, but its like they designed the amps for them, but never put them on. I was thinking about soldiering one in but didnt feel gutsy enough on my spl dynamics lol

 

 

Posted

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/Cho...nt=a6c48541.flv

heres a vid or Assmang`s rubber ducky song

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3192 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...