somerandomguy Posted May 25, 2010 Report Posted May 25, 2010 I probably won't get any money lols... and graduation is june 4th.. woot!
zayres29 Posted May 25, 2010 Report Posted May 25, 2010 i didnt get shit for graduating Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
tejcurrent Posted May 25, 2010 Report Posted May 25, 2010 My kids aren't getting shit when they graduate if I can help it. Maybe dinner. My parents didn't give me anything, my dad was sick with cancer and I was happy he could sit in the audience. "Congrats on not fucking up your life, becoming a drug addict and dropping out." Graduating helps them get a job and is honestly expected of most people in our society. I'll give my kids money when they do something I don't expect them to do, and whoop ass when they don't live up to expectations. tejcurrent XS Power T3
Tek Posted May 25, 2010 Report Posted May 25, 2010 I am taking care of funds for my schooling first, and if I have anything left, than Ima do something fun
n8ball2013 Posted May 25, 2010 Report Posted May 25, 2010 this thread is funny. congrats you're an adult now. Get a job. Oh wait you'll probably go to school on the parents dime. Those of you going to teh military are going to have a blast though. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
BigHOUSTON Posted May 25, 2010 Author Report Posted May 25, 2010 Hell yeah, when you get done with your install you will have to let me know and ill come over and get a demo. Hell yeah for sure but it prob wont be til august if that. but i will let you know. Hell yeah. I'm waiting so I get a wall with 3 15s! What are you putting it in???
BigHOUSTON Posted May 25, 2010 Author Report Posted May 25, 2010 this thread is funny. congrats you're an adult now. Get a job. Oh wait you'll probably go to school on the parents dime. Those of you going to teh military are going to have a blast though. haha yeah i already have a job and im about to get a second job( for system purposes) and NAVY FTW
Destram Posted May 25, 2010 Report Posted May 25, 2010 My kids aren't getting shit when they graduate if I can help it. Maybe dinner. My parents didn't give me anything... That's a really crappy thing to do. There's nothing wrong with not giving your kids a graduation present, but not doing it simply because YOUR parents didn't is really stupid. It's not your kid's fault that your parents didn't give you anything. Graduation presents aren't required, no, but most kids get something at least from someone. 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
tejcurrent Posted May 26, 2010 Report Posted May 26, 2010 That's a really crappy thing to do. There's nothing wrong with not giving your kids a graduation present, but not doing it simply because YOUR parents didn't is really stupid. It's not your kid's fault that your parents didn't give you anything. Graduation presents aren't required, no, but most kids get something at least from someone. As a parent now I realize there was a lot of thought behind my parents actions. I'm not denying them something just to be a douche, but because it's the first step to realizing you're on your own. My parents let me know they had the means to give me a lot of stuff, but they never would. It builds character and teaches a lesson to me. People don't drop an ass of cash on you when you do something that really only benefits you. I'd also be really pissed to give my kid a few hundred for school supplies and find out they were spending it on their hobby. Also when you quoted me you seemed to skip the part "my dad was sick with cancer and I was happy he could sit in the audience." My dad was constantly coming and going to get surgery and chemo, so it was a present in itself to get to spend a bit more time with my dad while he was alive. Most people take this for granted, which it seems you were entirely omitting. tejcurrent XS Power T3
SocoJoe Posted May 26, 2010 Report Posted May 26, 2010 class of 06 FTW! all i got was a "good job" and a pat on the back xmotherfuckin 2 The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.