Anybody else suffer from this?

I've been lagging on getting a mouth guard for a few months from my dentist, $220 after insurance FML. My teeth would sometimes be sore but last Wednesday while watching tv all of a sudden my left cheek started hurting and kind of felt numb, woke up the next day with still a little pain. Following day I had a dentist appt, sure enough pain was gone lol but I told them anyway and they got me fitted for a night guard...next day pain is pack mid-afternoon...this pain comes and goes, ibuprofens helps my left jaw joint is hella sore and when I open my mouth wide, no homo, it feels like it goes to my left then when I shut my mouth it goes up then kinda to the right it seems...

Cliffs: TMJ, FML, who else has it...not Too Much Jerkin

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

an ex girl used that excuse not to give dome a few times... :shrug:

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

nah, she just didn't wanna tell you your dick smelled from Too Much Jerkin, shit happens

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

nah, she just didn't wanna tell you your dick smelled from Too Much Jerkin, shit happens

:lol:

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

• 2 weeks later...

finally yesterday afternoon my TMJ was clearing up, then came back around 11pm, then today when I went to the dentist I had only a bit of pain in my right jaw...as of now its still a little tension in my right jaw joint. Got my mouth guard so that should help but gotta go back on Monday since I told him I was taking up to 4 Ibuprofens and still wasn't getting much relief.

Seriously, if you wake up in the morning and your teeth are sore get to the dentist immediately. A few times this past weak my whole mouth, teeth and all were aching plus my earing wasn't too good and my neck & shoulders were sore as hell. Not fun at all

2015 Mazda 6

:lol::rofl: