Jump to content

New SMD Stickers!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Those are very nice.....need to hit him up about ordering some, and maybe something for me as well. :good:

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Posted

Hey man i am on the site trying to buy a window decal and everytime that i hit add to cart. It says "This recipient is currently unable to receive money." I was wanting to get one ordered so i can get it shipped out asap today.

Posted

please keep all sales talk to PM's -

thanks! :)


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

YOU CAN NOW ORDER SMD DECALS... We FINALY got the checkout cart working… We appreciate the patience!

*** Also, post your decals on your channels to show Steve that we REPRESENT SMD!!!!

Thanks again guys!

Richard Wojcik

TechForce Services

615-688-GEEK

Posted

sweet might go a head and order mine

Posted

NICE!! if only i had paypal :angry:

Nice you live in louisville same here.

Posted

I just received my decals in the mail, and they are very nice. I will post pics tomorrow after I put them on the PT.

I emailed Richard @ TechForce and he told me that the ink is the same stuff that they use in vehicle wraps and has an expected life of 3-5 yrs, so no problems with fading or anything. These are high quality.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Posted

I just received my decals in the mail, and they are very nice. I will post pics tomorrow after I put them on the PT.

I emailed Richard @ TechForce and he told me that the ink is the same stuff that they use in vehicle wraps and has an expected life of 3-5 yrs, so no problems with fading or anything. These are high quality.

I have yet to put mine on......tomorrow for sure, got some pics on my "Really Nice Decals" thread along with a big THANX!!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...