Sonic Electronix

If you were givin' $5,000 and told to build a sweet system, what would you do? Personally I'd wall-off my s-10 with 2 btl's and get a sweet set of rims. :)

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

CSB

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

id probably wall off my car too. add 2 more xls and grab another stetsom and some bigger rims :D

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

child support would be pissed at me if i didnt give them loot lol but i wanna do 2 xl 18s walled in a lil hoopty car...say $6-800 range for the car then beat that bish like it owes me money hahahaaa and yeah theres no way i could say just one build though...but sundown amps for sure :yahoo: well then id have to fill the tank and hit up TacoBell FTMFW

CSB=Cool Story Bro. Same sarcasm, just in a new and improved space-saving format

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

child support would be pissed at me if i didnt give them loot lol but i wanna do 2 xl 18s walled in a lil hoopty car...say $6-800 range for the car then beat that bish like it owes me money hahahaaa and yeah theres no way i could say just one build though...but sundown amps for sure :yahoo: well then id have to fill the tank and hit up TacoBell FTMFW

lol..

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.