Stump me and win a prize

haha^^

and my question is, what kinda old audio equipment do you have, and will u be willing to sale it out of this thread?

i need a good 4ch amp, and some odd ball stuff

my hifonics 4ch cames on with my rectifier, then goes to protect but still plays music, the front channels sound ok, but the rear channels are somewhat distorted, and when i hooked it up to my jumper box it would not play anything

oh, and when it comes on, it goes str8 to protect and the lil hifonics logo dims and the voltage drops from 13.8v to 8.74v but still played music but the rectifier got really hot dureing the 5min of play time, does this mean i have a blown transformer or bad mosfets?

i dont want to win anything, i just wanna kno wtf is wrong with it so when i have arc fix it i can figure out how much money its gunna take so i will kno if it would be best to just get another 4ch, i really like this amp and it looks brand new but with short funds i need the cheapest route available, could be a $30 fix or a $300 fix

please let me kno, ive asked this question on here months ago and no one wants to answer it and i thougth why not, the amp is a hifonics zxi4406

not trying to stump you just wondering what it could be, i dunno how the innards work on a amp, i just kno how to hook them up

thank you, you can pm me the answer to my question when u get time :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

so 3 bears go to the store, a mama, a papa, and a baby bear.

while they are gone, a young blonde girl roams into their house.

she eats their food, jumps on their bed, and such.

My question is, why in the F%$& did the bears have to go to the store?

haha, to get some charmen toilet paper :lol:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

There are 4 sharps in E Major: F#, C#, G#, D#.

There are 2 sharps in B Minor: F#, C#

So technically, there are four total since they have common sharps.

good job sir. :D

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

ok, here is my question. How do you run a 25ft long perforating gun and also a 4.24 cast iron bridge plug into a gas well at the same time, setting the plug first, then perforate the casing. What has to be used to do this????

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

Question: Who was the first person to discover the Watergate break-in, he was also first to talk to police.

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived