Neo_frog Posted June 7, 2010 Author Report Posted June 7, 2010 But for the sake of fairness, I'll go ahead and say you disproved my answers with cold hard fact. You win lowest bracket prize if you choose to accept it. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
rival904 Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 bawww so no prize for meh? EDIT - So if I were to accept, what prize would that be? 2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab 2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts 4(and counting) XS Power 6500's 4 DD3515s Supercharged 53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough 8 DD M1b's 6 Selenium 8's 2 Selenium ST350s 154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp Build Log
Neo_frog Posted June 7, 2010 Author Report Posted June 7, 2010 bawww so no prize for meh? EDIT - So if I were to accept, what prize would that be? I'll shoot you a pm once I get back to my stash. I'm working midnights tonight so I'm far from home. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Reallunacy Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 Hey Neo, I understand the basics on the law and theory I mentioned. My issue is that one states matter cannot be created nor destroyed, yet the other states that if matter were to reach the speed of light, 186,000 miles/second if I remember, then it would cease to be matter and become energy. That in essence means said matter was destroyed. If what I said is true then I'm confused by the conflicting information. I brought it up to all my science teachers when I was in school and was never given a real answer to my question. So I figured now was as good a time as any to question it again. I wasn't surprised or upset to hear that it couldn't be answered at this time. However, if you see any flaws in my thinking or have anything you'd like to add in general to that I'd love to hear it. It would be nice to put this question to rest for me lol.
Neo_frog Posted June 7, 2010 Author Report Posted June 7, 2010 Hey Neo, I understand the basics on the law and theory I mentioned. My issue is that one states matter cannot be created nor destroyed, yet the other states that if matter were to reach the speed of light, 186,000 miles/second if I remember, then it would cease to be matter and become energy. That in essence means said matter was destroyed. If what I said is true then I'm confused by the conflicting information. I brought it up to all my science teachers when I was in school and was never given a real answer to my question. So I figured now was as good a time as any to question it again. I wasn't surprised or upset to hear that it couldn't be answered at this time. However, if you see any flaws in my thinking or have anything you'd like to add in general to that I'd love to hear it. It would be nice to put this question to rest for me lol. Ok. Originally I thought you were trying to ask me which of the two listed were wrong. I didn't know there was motive though, I just thought it was a question for the game. I've got your q on standby. I have a pretty busy night here so I'll be holding off on answering (unless I get done with work stuff). Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
corey0928 Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 Not sure if this is on the web or not so not sure if it qualifies but I do know the answer. Who is the current owner of Edsel Ford's 1934 Custom Speedster?
HHR Ed Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 The answer to my first question is a 1988 Ford Bronco 2. It was in June of 1995, I was 15 so my mom drove through the lanes. It was a local IASCA SPL event at a Bryn Mawr Stereo. I did 139 dB with 2) 12" cerwin Vega XLs and 1 Rockford Punch 60ix. It was listed on IASCA's website for a number of years and there were pics there too. I think they pulled em off though. Also, I mentioned it in my profile on dB Drag Website but I see they now changed the profiles and what I wrote is no longer there. It was also written in the Circuit City Roadshop magazine when the questioned be for an issue back in 2000 or 2001, maybe 2002. I forget, I have it here somewhere. I also mentioned it an a few posts on here and other forums over the years, but searching for those posts would take forever. Im gonna ask another question to keep the game playing. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
HHR Ed Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 my #2 question. An LEC Panel (light emitting capacitor) Is constructed of 7 layers. What are these 7 layers? For a little help, an LEC panel is closely related to an E.L. panel, (electro luminescent) as a bonus for fun, can you explain the physical function of how light is produced in these panels? Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
77-AUDIO Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 Why were the outer housings of the cables that were used to support the Fred Hartman Bridge road way between La Porte, TX. and Baytown, TX. redesigned with a spiral style housing? PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
cthedinger Posted June 7, 2010 Report Posted June 7, 2010 Where can I get pre charged motors and subwoofer parts on the cheap? If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.