adamrali; Mods rd post 84

that sucks man hope everything gets worked out bro.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Border deliveries are bad man, everything goes through customs and thats a bitch bull.gif

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Email PP with proof you sent it and then find some local SMD Canadians for a road trip :D

x2 lol northern MN here 8) lol

I wont touch international sales

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I know I'll get them $$ back whenever he recieves the package. Its the principality that pisses me off.

prin·ci·pal·i·ty (pribreve.gifnlprime.gifsschwa.gif-pabreve.giflprime.gifibreve.gif-temacr.gif)n. pl. prin·ci·pal·i·ties 1. A territory ruled by a prince or princess or from which such a title is derived.2. The position, authority, or jurisdiction of a prince or princess; sovereignty.3. principalities Christianity The seventh of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology. Also called princedoms.

???????

prin·ci·pal·i·ty (pribreve.gifnlprime.gifsschwa.gif-pabreve.giflprime.gifibreve.gif-temacr.gif)n. pl. prin·ci·pal·i·ties 1. A territory ruled by a prince or princess or from which such a title is derived.2. The position, authority, or jurisdiction of a prince or princess; sovereignty.3. principalities Christianity The seventh of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology. Also called princedoms.

???????

Damn right, Smokey.

That was meant to be funny, homie. (Friday)

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread