MOAR.jpg

MOAR.jpg

MOAR.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

so far so good bro

Thanks bro.

I shot a vid, but the camera mic sucks so bad that I hit the baleeet button :(

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Looks really good Bill!! :good:

Hows the wire fishing thru the hull?? B)

I know when I did the install on a friends Envision that it was a pita, but it was a way bigger boat too.

Thanks bro,

It was actually really easy. Down both sides are wire chases :D I ran my fishsticks just over the chase and when I pull the wires through they dropped right in the chase with the rest.

I've done other boats in the past that weren't so nice

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Oh, then you lucked out big time!! hahaha

The boat I was working on sucked!!!

I wish I could of done some big beefy boxes like you have done, but weight is a issue to the guy. :(

Well you know me, I gave up on using anything other then Birch on my builds. It's a little lighter and over I prefer to work with it anymore.

On a side note, the customer called me to say he was makin a couple wake board bots envious of the system and could see ripples in the water when the bass hits. I am workin on trying to get out in it to shoot a vid or 2 :D

I guess he is pretty happy with it. ;)

• 2 months later...

nice build my buddy at his shop did a ski boat with four 12's down firing under the back seat with polk audio mids and highs it was loud flexed the sides of the boat its commin back for some dynamat to the sides to see if that helps somewhat with the flexin and the vibrating parts love the boat builds see if you can get some vids up like to see this colbalt thumpin on the water :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived