Sonic Electronix

i dont get it... did i miss the testing that proved the AA SMD is that great of a sub? or is it just hype? i mean i know they are far from garbage subs but ive never seen a side by side against another killer sub.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Last I heard AA is still having problems with the spiders hitting the landing on a 12" basket, the 10 would be even worse.

but they have been trying to make a 12? where did you hear that?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i dont get it... did i miss the testing that proved the AA SMD is that great of a sub? or is it just hype? i mean i know they are far from garbage subs but ive never seen a side by side against another killer sub.

Um.. Steve had 4 18" Fi's and switched to 4 18" SMD's and it pounded harder. I can only assume that they are better then Fi's and that should speak for it self.

why not AA SMD 21" :clapping:

that would be pretty rad. give the IA wardens a run for their money

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

that would be pretty rad. give the IA wardens a run for their money

they should make a couple of each of our request and have us test them out :drink40:

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Alpine cda 9886

4 AA Mayhem 15"s dual 1.4

1 Dc 9k

10.5 cubes tuned at 36hz

156.1 dash 154.6 meca mod 4 157.0 kick

2 xs power d3100s

mechman 270 amp

2011 Ca state champ meca modified 4 and p&p 4..

VIDEOS.............BUILD LOG

they should make a couple of each of our request and have us test them out :drink40:

man id need to save like all of my money and forget gettin the 3k for a while. that would be a big ass box too. id have to talk my dad into hookin up his suburban with some beat cuz it definitely would not fit in my trunk.

TEAM DC

There is already one or two subs like that.

AA SMD 8" would be epic.

But, I have the most epic, a AA SMD 6.5". :peepwall:

Or better yet a AA SMD Component set that would come in 8 and 6.5" with 1" tweets

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Archived