While vid searching: came across youtube vid of guy pissed off by bass, jul 2009

seems they were nice to you and you were a cock about it

THis, they asked it friendly because they have a kid that needs sleep, and u are disrecpectfull. >< <_<

Already saw this vid a while ago, it's probably his most watched vid i think. :P

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Except he didn't. Thats a different truck. He fucked somebody up though.

exactly...

So Im willing to say if One video is fake (probably a friends driveway) Im willing to bet this video is also fake with the guy in the truck. That could be his dad for all we know. Lmao

As an enthusiast i feel exo wanting to bump his shit and mess around with it. The fact is though that he is probably doing this in a residential area and it can be a pain in the ass to listen to for long periods of time. The guy that rolled up on him didnt have to be a dick about it, and i can bet you (from watching exo's videos) that if the guy would have came over and asked him nicely to turn down his music, he would be more than happy to do so. As for blasting in who's ever drive way that was, that was going a bit far in my opinion. Anyway, just my 2 cents... Keep the good vids posting EXO

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

There´s a lot of tough guys here! :drink40: Yes, the guy´s a dick,but i think if exo wanted to do something, he should do it to his face, not going afterwards with a car that´s not even yours to do that! Well, we know it wasn´t even the same guy so who cares? :pardon:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• 2 months later...

i know this is kind of an old thread but i had the same thing happen to me where i live we have a strip that everyone hangs out on and races on and i was going down this strip to take my girl home well out of 3 other people around me a cop pulls me over for my system and i told him it wasnt even up halfway get in and ill show you full blast...he gets in and listens and says wow thats extremly loud but i still have to give somebody a ticket and your already here, writes me a $275 ticket and says nice system and gets out...i thought it was complete bull but people need to have a mutual bond with bass heads i mean i have a pro racetrack in my town and when the NHRA nationals come that echo all thru town you dont see people bein pissy. just my 2 cents

2 15" Kicker 08 dual 4 ohm L7's down to 1 ohm, 220 amp alternator, PPI art series a404.2 4 channel, alpine cda-105 HU, memphis audio doors, audiobauhn tweets, hifonics BRZ2400.1D, 0 gauge wire, pioneer 5x7's

If some guy was bumping a 145+ db system behind my house, I would be pissed too. This old guy, even though the cock sucker part was uncalled for, he does have a right to complain.

And the part in the video where it says "I only been bumping for about 1 min" That is BS his video is all chopped up in to 1 video.

Anyways, I love bass like the next guy, but at home, when I'am trying to relax, and my neighbor is rattling my windows, and pictures, thats going to piss me off too.

Also, I'am sure this older guy has to deal with EXO like 20 mins a day and his damn video making.. lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

dont know whos worse. exo poundin out in his driveway knowin someone would say somethin. or the old jackass that came over on his property like a wannabe tough guy. i wont lie i wouldve walked to my car and turned it on with him sittin right there cause im an asshole like that. but EXO initiated it :shrug:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived